Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Dude... as I write this, the game is on infinite spin wheel after the 3rd APMA3 error against shelltlight tonight... bumping my head against the wall lol
    Same here ... game is not playable at the moment. Within 30 minutes I had 3 PVTE in PvE and 2 APMA in PvP ...

absolutely pointless right now ...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Same here ... game is not playable at the moment. Within 30 minutes I had 3 PVTE in PvE and 2 APMA in PvP ...

absolutely pointless right now ...
    Confirmed. Was at 104/104 in arena when I logged in, then got 2 APMAs on my list plus a legit loss against Nicko. Great...
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Dude... as I write this, the game is on infinite spin wheel after the 3rd APMA3 error against shelltlight tonight... bumping my head against the wall lol
    Got another APMA3 about 15 minutes ago, fought 3 more battles and now another APMA6... must be more of us playing than the servers can support... I remember when 3000 points would get you in the top 10... not anymore
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    Got another APMA3 about 15 minutes ago, fought 3 more battles and now another APMA6... must be more of us playing than the servers can support... I remember when 3000 points would get you in the top 10... not anymore
    I am not worried ... if the problems with those errors hold on the player base will shrink quick enough again that the server can support it ...

^^ put sarcasm tag around that if you want to ^^

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    Next time get an APMA with me, you always beat me

To get serious again APMA in 1 out of 5 battles this week after the reset. It becomes really annoying, like it wasn't enough that i got no shell talis and i go first in 1 out of 40 battles...
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Usually anywhere from 25-40% of my arena losses are APMA-related. PTVE is more a nuisance. Definitely seen much more since the event and latest updates
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    Not loads here but way more than usual too several APMA yesterday. 1 MACLO last night a few PTVE. One full reboot of phone required and a couple of loses on PVP - nothing too major to be honest but like the rest of you it was worse yesterday than it has been for months (though Friday and Saturday last week were not that great either as had several reboots amongst APMA though these were 'soft' crashes that did not need a reboot of the phone - only one full reboot needed the others sorted themselves out or rebooted the game itself).
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    At firs I was thinking that this is happening to a few of us players but now I see that this is all over the board!
    Devs should at least let us know what might be the reason for this to happen or they may have said something somewhere in a different post that I haven't read.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    I haven't seen any official reason for all the errors. It was bad last week, but just seems to keep getting worse. I can't get through a list in pvp without at least one error, usually two. Farming with my troopers, I am seeing at minimum 2 or 3 errors that reboot the game. Think that needs to be a top priority fix.

OS
    Android
    I agree with Askora, that should be fixed ASAP.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise