Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I think close to the end of Eternal 500 I received 3 errors on one battle... APMA06 came up when opening attack list, restarted game in fear of bad connection to server. Failed my login due to error, then at the end of the battle I got APMA03.
    It is rather extremely annoying than having any huge impact on my ranking or trooper points or anything (thank god).

I just wish for a bug-free day. 11 months since global launch
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    After maclo & apma today a brand new error(at least for me) : PVTE0.. after the error message, game auto reboot
    Lost 2 secret location e 2 pvp match.. lost killhouse and slauki daily badges
    Last edited by Tridimensionale; 06-08-2017 at 04:22 PM.
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    After maclo & apma today a brand new error(at least for me) : PVTE0.. after the error message, game auto reboot
    Lost 2 secret location e 2 pvp match.. lost killhouse and slauki daily badges
    It is related to Sands of time being inaccurate and crashes when you start a battle. I have been getting a lot of these lately also... or maybe I am thinking of PVTEI?
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Can the devs please shed some light on those fucking server errors as they are annoying as hell and obviously affect anyone.

That shit is really not funny anymore and it goes on that bad for more than a week ...

Each battle now I am more concerend about APMA than the enemy ... that can' be right ...

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Can the devs please shed some light on those fucking server errors as they are annoying as hell and obviously affect anyone.

That shit is really not funny anymore and it goes on that bad for more than a week ...

Each battle now I am more concerend about APMA than the enemy ... that can' be right ...
    Silence usually means they have no idea how to fix what's going on and investigation is underway. At least I hope that's it and not a much more serious underlying problem. But yeah, an update would be appreciated at this point since the issue seems to affect all users. Never seen it this bad.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Speaking of server errors, tried to give it a go and do my skull quests for the day, bam! server error before I could finish. Sorry MrFreeze on the lost trooper points

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Speaking of server errors, tried to give it a go and do my skull quests for the day, bam! server error before I could finish. Sorry MrFreeze on the lost trooper points
    Hey no worries. It sounds like we're all dealing with this mess. Maybe it's all these NPC's they've added to the arena. Just kidding....I am seeing a lot of new names in there though.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android

Thumbs up

Evening all

After having 2x PVTE in a row couple minutes ago (and self restart the app) for the third time I simply got:

So... No MACLO, PVTE, GAL, APMA - must be another demon... I guess that's enough for now...
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

I'm extremely wary of these errors in Arena. It isn't right that after you win you fear an error popping up and depriving you of a well-earned victory. I think I have 4-5 "losses" due to these errors.

It's bad enough losing Trooper points due to the errors but even worse when you fight a tough Arena battle, manage to bloody win & then get the error. I end up losing a SoW, the win & have to start all over again!

Arrghhhhh so frustrating!
    Purplepixii-5983
    Active daily