Threaded View

OS
    Android

High speed (or auto-play) LoL strategies

What strategies have you developed to farm LoL fast, or on auto-play?

For Warrior LoL, I figure that the revenges from the Newborns can take up a lot of time and figured out a way to avoid them while minimizing the number of moves you make from start to finish. The team is Magus Corrupt Rescuer (with fully sharded power move), Corrupt General (with fully sharded fury move), Warrior Axis Bomber Boy, Soldier Eddie and, lastly, Holy Smokes Eddie on the bench. The strategy is simple but effective. Freeze all the enemies in the first two waves to avoid revenges and then one-shot the boss. There are two important things to keep in mind, and that is to make sure to enter the second wave with at least 6 power and to enter the boss wave with a full fury meter.

Start with MCR's power move. When it's fully sharded and she has the accuracy buff from ABB, it will have 100 % probability to freeze all enemies. Thus no retaliations. I then use Soldier Eddie's Roulette move which usually gives both power and fury. If it does give power, you're golden and can proceed to kill off the enemies ASAP. If not, make sure to not kill them all in the first round (mistime attacks if needed), so that you build up more power. In the second wave, repeat but rather than making sure you have power you should now make sure you have full fury when proceeding to boss battle. I happen to have a Thief set on my CG but I don't think it's necessary for this strategy.

When up against the boss wave, switch to Holy Smokes Eddie and use his Prey move to lower MR and Ignite the boss (this move will never trigger any revenges, so you don't have to bother with freezing the enemies first). This build-up will allow you to then one-shot the boss with Corrupt Generals fury move. Done!

All in all, this strategy let's me finish Warrior LoL X in a total of 9-10 moves (depending on if I get any power from Roulette), without a single move or revenge from the enemies.

What I like about this strategy is, apart from it's speed and reliability, that it uses Eddies that everyone's got and that you don't even need to have talismans on those Eddies (and definitely no shards).

Edit: Have now tried this against Assassin LoL, and it's work good there as well but takes a few moves more since there is no affinity advantages for the magus characters. My CG doesn't one-shot the boss, but using MCR's power move in between Eddie and CG does the trick while avoiding revenges.
    Last edited by konstifik; 06-12-2017 at 07:47 AM.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills