Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    That's right, using chance on Navigator and Wrath
    Right on, that's gotta make lightwork of everything. It's definitely my favorite of the new talismans. Echo would be if it hadn't been nerfed! I use echos on my AoF and that helps farming too... just not as much as it used to, haha.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

I used to have a different team for LoL X auto and then I stopped doing auto because I hated switching out the teams every day and I could do it 2 or 3x faster manual. This team blows through the waves and the bosses with little to no effort. GRE first with his AOE hit. Then Warrior possessed rockets and then Assasin Child of the dammed for the clean up. That extra turn after a kill is priceless. He just goes straight down the line killing whatever is left. One key is The Gimp!! (Prisoner) No revive, no counter attack for the enemy. I finally pulled him a couple days before he was nerfed, but he is still useful for LoL farming.

All the toons mentioned above are fully sharded and maxed talismans.
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    I used to have a different team for LoL X auto and then I stopped doing auto because I hated switching out the teams every day and I could do it 2 or 3x faster manual. This team blows through the waves and the bosses with little to no effort. GRE first with his AOE hit. Then Warrior possessed rockets and then Assasin Child of the dammed for the clean up. That extra turn after a kill is priceless. He just goes straight down the line killing whatever is left. One key is The Gimp!! (Prisoner) No revive, no counter attack for the enemy. I finally pulled him a couple days before he was nerfed, but he is still useful for LoL farming.

All the toons mentioned above are fully sharded and maxed talismans.
    I just auto with the same team for all of them, wrecks stuff.

Navigator, AoF, Prisoner, X. X = troopers, Beezle for fun, or MCR for bosses with annoying buffs. Navigator is a PvE machine, AoF with extra turn just fuels the fun, while Prisoner ties their hands behind their back. Key to auto well is staying away from toons with abilities that waste a turn, SSD, etc.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post

Navigator, AoF, Prisoner, X. X = troopers, Beezle for fun, or MCR for bosses with annoying buffs. Navigator is a PvE machine, AoF with extra turn just fuels the fun, while Prisoner ties their hands behind their back. Key to auto well is staying away from toons with abilities that waste a turn, SSD, etc.
    I dunno bud, Wrath instead of AoF would b my choice! Extra turn is nice but with Wrath...no extra turn required!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    I dunno bud, Wrath instead of AoF would b my choice! Extra turn is nice but with Wrath...no extra turn required!
    What is this Wrath you speak of? Beezle for fun! With 5 Beezles you can form Beezletron, secret game mode most are unaware of lol

OS
    iOS
    What is this Wrath you speak of? Beezle for fun! With 5 Beezles you can form Beezletron, secret game mode most are unaware of lol
    My favorite post of the day!!!!
    Nicko-0517

I've got a fully sharded Navigator, but I have to say I haven't used him much... I'll give him a shot over GRE and see how it goes. He's one of those toons I knew I'd use and then never did. Ran a couple rounds with him and then went back to the tried and true. People rave about him so there must be something to it. I figured it was because they didn't have any better. I recently pulled my first Cyborg and would love to play around with that toon, but it seems my time gets consumed by using my troopers and running as many rounds of arena as I can. I miss the days when I worked from home most of the week. Easy to farm at work, but actually having to play is a problem... Friggin work... :-)
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player

By the way... I agree with Nico!!! This is friggin' hillarious!!! LMAO!!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player

OS
    Android
    I sharded cyborg long time ago and no regret it. He has been my farming Eddie since , even I prefer him instead of GRE. But using my trooper's Navigator made me shard him and he is just a beast with Chance talismans.

Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    I sharded cyborg long time ago and no regret it. He has been my farming Eddie since , even I prefer him instead of GRE. But using my trooper's Navigator made me shard him and he is just a beast with Chance talismans.
    Love it!!! Thanks!!! I've been needing to branch out for a while. Time to play with some toys that never got the love they deserved!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player