OS
    iOS

Who is best for PvP?

Last week I pulled a Cyborg Eddie and Eternity Eddie, and I have the doubt Who is the best option for PvP?

ActualIy I have the Cyborg with 3 thief talisman and 3 assasin talisman (all lvl 50), the Eternity Eddie with 3 vampiric, 2 health and one yellow talisman (all 50 lvl). Besides I have enough skill shard for fully sharded the Eternity and 6 short to fully sharded the Cyborg.

Any sugestion is apreciated

Salutes and sorry for my english
    yojo-5182

OS
    Android
    There's no such a thing like a better toon for pvp, every toon can be useful in the arena with the appropriate team. For example most of the people complaint about Beelzebub for being a bad toon and I really want him for my alt account due to my strategy is based on dots, so he is really valuable for me.
    Carlos

OS
    Android
    Jofer.

As said, speaking of toons and Eddies, only the team and their strength together is to take into account.
    I would think both Eddie you mention are good depending of other toons you can team up.
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubajoa View Post
    There's no such a thing like a better toon for pvp, every toon can be useful in the arena with the appropriate team. For example most of the people complaint about Beelzebub for being a bad toon and I really want him for my alt account due to my strategy is based on dots, so he is really valuable for me.
    Yeah, I understand that. then expand the question... Who is better in PvP and PvE, I think is time to replace my faithful Soldier Eddie for farming.
    yojo-5182

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Speaking as someone who has managed to pull exactly neither of the two Eddies you've mentioned, but having played both via my excellent troopers, I would say Cyborg would be the better of the two for farming. That being said, I think Tailgunner might be the best farmer all around... or at least, the fastest.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by yojo View Post
    Yeah, I understand that. then expand the question... Who is better in PvP and PvE, I think is time to replace my faithful Soldier Eddie for farming.
    Well if you already have a maxed gunner eddie (soldier).. i would go for the Eternity..
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    iOS
    Thank you all, I sharded the Eternity, is a good character for PvP, I need to work in the better talisman combination, maybe put the immunity talisman with the vampiric and one green.
    yojo-5182

OS
    Android
    The best one in my opinion is the one that can save you from APMA..
    I would go for Cyborg because Eternity one atm needs tuning.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    The best one in my opinion is the one that can save you from APMA..
    I would go for Cyborg because Eternity one atm needs tuning.
    hahah APMA is the real OP now. I have trouble with the mark that made Eternity Eddie, when made perfect hit , consume the mark but after that the toons recover the hp drained.
    yojo-5182