Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Tritium Clocking Out

Hey guys,

I've come to a point with this game where I feel like the time investment isn't worth what I'm getting out of the game anymore. To be sure, this has been a fun ride up until now, but, due to the inability to make certain aspects of the game less time consuming (e.g. PVE battles), I feel that I am devoting too much of my time to this game and not receiving much benefit in return. There are some things in my personal life that I need to take care of, and it's hard to balance the game on top of them. As such, I feel that it has come to the point where I need to drop this game.

It has been an awesome ride with all of you here on the forums! I know for a fact that I wouldn't have stuck around as long if not for the many awesome people on here. There are too many of you to name (and I also don't want to play favorites), but know that you are all great people and it has been a pleasure to interact with you all and share strategies and random inside jokes. Shout out to all of my troopers; you guys will be missed!

I hope the future content of the game proves to be fun and worthwhile for all of you, as the game does seem to be headed in the right direction. The dev team is an awesome group of people, and I am glad that people like Sparton, Kaz, and Jerry all took the time to interact with us and keep us on top of new content updates.

I wish you the best and hope that the future will be enjoyable for all of you! I may pop in here every now and then to check back in with all of you. Until then, I'm signing off!

-Trit
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Happy trails, amigo! You were a solid trooper.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Bummer, but very understandable. I managed to get a routine down so that I can zip through it without much effort, still a daily grind.

Sounds like a more or less permanent plan, but want to make sure I read it right? If so, guess I'll have a slot open.

Anyway, have fun and enjoy all your free time.

OS
    Android
    Tritium

Take care and all the best - enjoy your time as much as you can... And may you come back some day...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Really bad news I understand well how you feel & wish you all the best Tritium !
    Tridimension-1303

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Awe man this sucks, but totally understand. If you still want to game come over to Transformers, 10 of us in the alliance, having fun so far. Even just to join chat, casuals are fine

I'm feeling the same though, barely logging in this week, and when I do server crashes EVERYWHERE. Just no fun. Sad to see so many good people trickling out and the plague of humanity types sticking around forever.

Good luck with everything and hope to see you back around soon wherever that may be, you've been a great friend!

OS
    iOS
    RL comes first, Tritium, good choice.
    You'll be missed. You are not a number anymore, you are a free man. Thank you for your contribution on the forum.

Cheers
    Enti-2694

OS
    iOS
    Ah man Trit, it sucks to see you go, but I know the feeling. I enjoy the game, all of you forum mates who have become such good friends, and I even finally enjoy PvP, thanks to all the help/advice which I have received from you and many more other good buddies.

But the daily grind for Trooper points is getting to be a real pain even with 40 odd troopers, and it is starting to wear on me as well.

The Dev team have been wonderful, like you said, but until new content comes out, I'm not sure how long I myself may be able to stick around.

Take care my friend, and all the very best of luck to you! You will be missed for sure!

Cheers,
    Ice

OS
    Android
    Shame to hear Tritium, but I fully understand. It was definitely nice having you around on the forum! And thanks for all the Trooper points!
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Wish you the best of luck in life Tritium. You have been a solid trooper and great guy on the forums. Take care
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy