Hey guys,

I've come to a point with this game where I feel like the time investment isn't worth what I'm getting out of the game anymore. To be sure, this has been a fun ride up until now, but, due to the inability to make certain aspects of the game less time consuming (e.g. PVE battles), I feel that I am devoting too much of my time to this game and not receiving much benefit in return. There are some things in my personal life that I need to take care of, and it's hard to balance the game on top of them. As such, I feel that it has come to the point where I need to drop this game.

It has been an awesome ride with all of you here on the forums! I know for a fact that I wouldn't have stuck around as long if not for the many awesome people on here. There are too many of you to name (and I also don't want to play favorites), but know that you are all great people and it has been a pleasure to interact with you all and share strategies and random inside jokes. Shout out to all of my troopers; you guys will be missed!

I hope the future content of the game proves to be fun and worthwhile for all of you, as the game does seem to be headed in the right direction. The dev team is an awesome group of people, and I am glad that people like Sparton, Kaz, and Jerry all took the time to interact with us and keep us on top of new content updates.

I wish you the best and hope that the future will be enjoyable for all of you! I may pop in here every now and then to check back in with all of you. Until then, I'm signing off!

-Trit