Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Aww,wtf Trit? U just got into PvP higher ranks??? Get ur shit together & try back later...maybe things will improve! If u do return to the game send me a trooper request & keep tryin to get Transformers to work!
    Take care!
    Silent
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Sad to see you go trooper. Take care of life and maybe come back when there's been some updates and follow up big squashing!

OS
    iOS
    Sorry to hear about this but I fully understand where you are coming from

Thanks for being a solid Trooper and all the best for the future
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Man, you guys are all awesome and remind me why I stuck around so long to begin with. Thank you all for your kind words! I swear, the community here is incredible. Never seen something like it before, and I'm glad I was able to be a part of it for a while!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Man, you guys are all awesome and remind me why I stuck around so long to begin with. Thank you all for your kind words! I swear, the community here is incredible. Never seen something like it before, and I'm glad I was able to be a part of it for a while!
    Man - that sucks - great Trooper and great guy. Thanks for all your badges and all your contributions to the forum. When you duck back in to check if BNW and Night City were released - likely sometime in 2019 - please hit me up for a Trooper request.

Best of luck and up the Irons!
    Nicko-0517

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Man - that sucks - great Trooper and great guy. Thanks for all your badges and all your contributions to the forum. When you duck back in to check if BNW and Night City were released - likely sometime in 2019 - please hit me up for a Trooper request.

Best of luck and up the Irons!
    Sometime in 2019, lol! For real.

Contemplating another Eternal this week. Devs, if I win can you replace my name/champ with Tritiums as a tribute? This is a serious request. Firing up the war songs...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Contemplating another Eternal this week. Devs, if I win can you replace my name/champ with Tritiums as a tribute? This is a serious request. Firing up the war songs...
    Very cool move! Even if the devs can't do the name change, it would be a cool tribute to a great Trooper.

And, excellent song choice once again. Talk about a war song! The amount that Megadeth stuffs into those 210 seconds . . . Like 210 seconds on a battlefield!

druid138-6195

OS
    Android
    Tritium, my trooper, I'm sorry to hear about this, I completely understand your reasons.

Thanks for being a solid trooper and for all the badges.

Wish you all the best for future!
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Farewell m8, i totally get how you feel, i am almost there myself.
    You were not my trooper but i always enjoyed you contribution to the forums and out battles in pvp.
    Another great player leaving the game... it should ring some bells.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Tritium,

Thank you for being an awesome trooper! You have also been great to have around here on the forum; all of the advice you have been able to give, being the voice of reason, and offering constructive criticism have been invaluable. It has been wonderful to be able to get to know you through the forum and to be able to share the game with you!

I understand your decision to leave the game. You have finally come to the point where your answer to the question of whether or not playing the game is worth what it costs us all in time spent is that you need to quit playing the game. I know that myself, as well as many others here have been close to coming to the same conclusion as you. I understand what a tough decision this has been for you; while I do love this game the biggest reason I have managed to stick around through everything is the awesome community we have on the forum, we have become family to each other.

I am not trying to change your mind, but for me I have slowly scaled back on the number of troopers I have by not replacing the inactive ones so that I do not spend quite so much time grinding through the game everyday and am still able to give badges to all of my troopers. Hopefully, you will not delete your account so that if you decide to change your mind in the future when either new content is released or we are given a way to expedite the use of our troopers you will be able to return and play again if that is what you decide to do. It will also give you the ability to limit the number of troopers you use everyday if you want to.

I hope you enjoy your free time away from the game and are able to take care of those things in your personal life that you need to attend to. Whether you return to us or not, I wish you the best that life has to offer!

\\UP THE IRONS//

Powerslave74
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)