Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    Android
    I wondered why I was seeing Tritium dedication stuff in other threads... had me very worried when Jofer posted f'n Fade to Black, Jesus!

Totally understand the reasons but god damn you'll be missed. Honoured to have been your trooper for so long, and thanks for the steady supply of badges. Hope to see you back in future even if it's just casual or on forum (works for Nekro). Take care, and Up the Irons!
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    Thanks again, everyone! You guys are one of the coolest communities I've yet had the pleasure of stumbling upon on the interwebs. Before this, I hadn't had much experience with Iron Maiden as a whole (and the game did get me to start listening to some of their tracks), but I can safely say now that Iron Maiden has one of the best fanbases I've seen. I'm glad I had the chance to get to know so many cool folks on here. I wish you all the best of luck in life, and hope that you all keep being as awesome as you have been! Cheers!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Thanks again, everyone! You guys are one of the coolest communities I've yet had the pleasure of stumbling upon on the interwebs. Before this, I hadn't had much experience with Iron Maiden as a whole (and the game did get me to start listening to some of their tracks), but I can safely say now that Iron Maiden has one of the best fanbases I've seen. I'm glad I had the chance to get to know so many cool folks on here. I wish you all the best of luck in life, and hope that you all keep being as awesome as you have been! Cheers!
    Was this all because of my def? :O I'll change it, I swear, just don't leave... Ok, serious face, sorry to see you leave but I completely understand you. I should do the same but I ain't got guts. I hope you will achieve what you seek. May the odds ever be in your favor \m/