OS
    Android

Alliance General (Sentinel type)

Hello people, and welcome to my first post
    Lets talk about the Alliance General (Sentinel type)

Stats and abilities
    Name:  agstats.png
Views: 1039
Size:  384.7 KB

Name:  agabbilities.png
Views: 839
Size:  155.0 KB

To start, im going to explain why i did this post, and the main reason is because there isn't a post about him (despite of the stalin references).
    I also found that for some people, this toon is worthless for PvP.
    Im not going to say anything since im experimenting with him right now.
    He works decently with my actual team, but the point on this post is about to discuss about him so... Share your experiences or make questions,answer or ideas.
    If is required i'll update this post more later.

Thanks for visit, and good bye.
    _______________________________Icarus-6959
    __________________________ Beast Eddie (MAXED)
    _____________I left the game [Feel free to remove me as a trooper]

________________________Don't you think I'm a savior?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save you?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)

OS
    Android
    I had him but he got sacrificed.
    He has some uses but when i had my farm team i never used him anymore.
    His basic could be ok in some cases but as it is now with chars i would say it is pretty redundant. I rarely use powermoves and the benefits in pvp is small. You are better off just killing toons.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    To start, im going to explain why i did this post, and the main reason is because there isn't a post about him (despite of the stalin references).
    I also found that for some people, this toon is worthless for PvP.
    Im not going to say anything since im experimenting with him right now.
    He works decently with my actual team, but the point on this post is about to discuss about him so... Share your experiences or make questions,answer or ideas...
    Wouldn't say he's useless. It all depends on how he is used. For example, a few toons who's day he can ruin:

Grim Reaper Ed:
    A well built, fully sharded AG prevents his Fury meter and Power points from accumulating, making it difficult for GR to use his revive all enemies special while taking a chunk outta dat ass lol

Gunner and Magus CR:
    Again, his basic ability removes Power points from enemies. If you add some maxed up Energy talismans then his 50% chance goes up to 90% and two sets basically guarantees power removal every hit.

I don't recommend using him against a heavy Warrior squad (that's what AoP is for) but one red on the squad might not be so bad... depends who that red is... only thing that would make AG better is higher DEF and AoE damage, other than that, he is one of my go to chars when I know he will have the upper hand.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Between his Lifesteal and 1-turn ATK boost, Alliance General is at his best supporting a team of physical damagers. From what I understand he's currently far better at PVE than PVP.
    I heard he's fun with a Strike Talisman set (mostly Fierce subtype is probably best) so he can steal more Power and Fury from opponents.
    I don't have these though, so I settle with playing to his strengths and giving him 6 Energy Overwhelming.

Although I've had this guy since October, I've actually never fielded him, be it in PVE or PVP

BTW, a while back we had a discussion thread on who he was based off of in RL. Stalin did show up, but our more likely theories were either Harold Alexander or Adrian Carton De Wiart.
    Last edited by Kardas; 06-08-2017 at 07:13 PM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Wouldn't say he's useless. It all depends on how he is used. For example, a few toons who's day he can ruin:

Grim Reaper Ed:
    A well built, fully sharded AG prevents his Fury meter and Power points from accumulating, making it difficult for GR to use his revive all enemies special while taking a chunk outta dat ass lol

Gunner and Magus CR:
    Again, his basic ability removes Power points from enemies. If you add some maxed up Energy talismans then his 50% chance goes up to 90% and two sets basically guarantees power removal every hit.

I don't recommend using him against a heavy Warrior squad (that's what AoP is for) but one red on the squad might not be so bad... depends who that red is... only thing that would make AG better is higher DEF and AoE damage, other than that, he is one of my go to chars when I know he will have the upper hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Between his Lifesteal and 1-turn ATK boost, Alliance General is at his best supporting a team of physical damagers. From what I understand he's currently far better at PVE than PVP.
    I heard he's fun with a Strike Talisman set (mostly Fierce subtype is probably best) so he can steal more Power and Fury from opponents.
    I don't have these though, so I settle with playing to his strengths and giving him 6 Energy Overwhelming.

Although I've had this guy since October, I've actually never fielded him, be it in PVE or PVP

BTW, a while back we had a discussion thread on who he was based off of in RL. Stalin did show up, but our more likely theories were either Harold Alexander or Adrian Carton De Wiart.
    I don't recommend to do the strike talismans thing, he loses a lot of life, also he doesn't steal energy everytime, the 90% chances is for steal fury/energy or both, like a 50/50 inside the 90%.
    For me the key is as you said, full Overwhelming, or even with just 1 mystical to the 5.

I don't find him very very usefull on PvP, but that extra energy comes handy most of the times and the crits could make a good difference if the other team is buffed.

Is like mgmxiii says, depends on the use. Anyways this was a good way to start the post, thanks a lot guys.
    _______________________________Icarus-6959
    __________________________ Beast Eddie (MAXED)
    _____________I left the game [Feel free to remove me as a trooper]

________________________Don't you think I'm a savior?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save you?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)