Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Hi!... I'm Rene (kkkreg5)

I realized today that I never introduced myself here. I jumped right in when I found this forum. My name is Rene G. I'm from San Antonio, TX. My favorite metal band is... Iron Maiden. I've been a fan since 1984. That's a lot in dog years! For those that are interested, my user name comes from the initials of each of my family. 5 being the number of members. NOTHING ELSE... (any resemblance to people, places or things is strictly coincidental). We were supposed to stop at two... that didn't happen...

In '92 we got to meet the band at an after show "meet & greet" when my oldest was 6 months old. My wife threw him on the table and each member signed his t-shirt (still have it). Bruce actually asked if he could hold him. He did, for what seemed like an eternity... (one of the best days of my life). Needless to say been huge fan of Bruce's ever since. I got to take a picture with him in '99 just before the release of Brave New World (profile pic). That was amazing as well.

I stopped playing video games in '94 when I just didn't have the time anymore. I didn't want to pick this one up either but I needed some kind of diversion and I was sucked in... I've been playing everyday since October 2016, even on vacation days! If I don't, I have this sense of letting friends down. I believe that that is what this forum is; friends that have come together from all over the world because of their love for one band. I have some non-forum Troopers and have been thinking of ways to direct them to this forum. They have been great daily players and I'd like to thank them.

Thanks to all the forum members that are fellow Troopers. Your badges have been a great help. Although we've lost a few solid members over the last few months, some have come back and that has been awesome. To the new members, keep playing and checking in here. As you can see, it's always good to meet new people and connect.

There's only one'um... and that's fuck'um... UP THE IRONS!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Hi Rene, Kevin here, I'm a fellow Texan! I'm in Lubbock and, like you, I've been a Maiden fan since the 80's. Probably why a lot of the older songs are still my favorite.

Pretty awesome that you've gotten to meet the band in person. I've seen them in concert 3 times and would love to see them again, but it won't be this year unfortunately.

I started playing LotB in December and haven't put it down, although I've been tempted a few times because of the bugs.

OS
    iOS
    Well put Rene. We must've started around the same time. My mom lives in Dallas (cue theme music), but I'm down in SC. Glad to call you a trooper!!

Brandon
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Hi Rene, Kevin here, I'm a fellow Texan! I'm in Lubbock and, like you, I've been a Maiden fan since the 80's. Probably why a lot of the older songs are still my favorite.

Pretty awesome that you've gotten to meet the band in person. I've seen them in concert 3 times and would love to see them again, but it won't be this year unfortunately.

I started playing LotB in December and haven't put it down, although I've been tempted a few times because of the bugs.
    Hey Kevin! June 24 will be my 5 Maiden show. I'm taking my 14 year old to his first concert along with my middle. It will be his 3rd. I'm looking forward to it!
    kkkreg5-6767

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BG840 View Post
    Well put Rene. We must've started around the same time. My mom lives in Dallas (cue theme music), but I'm down in SC. Glad to call you a trooper!!

Brandon
    I grew up watching that show!! After The Dukes of Hazzard. Friday nights!! Actually got to visit Southfork in the early '00s.
    kkkreg5-6767

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Hey Kevin! June 24 will be my 5 Maiden show. I'm taking my 14 year old to his first concert along with my middle. It will be his 3rd. I'm looking forward to it!
    Cool! They always put on an amazing show. Lucky kids.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    I grew up watching that show!! After The Dukes of Hazzard. Friday nights!! Actually got to visit Southfork in the early '00s.
    That's my guilty pleasure I guess. You know JR's secretary seas. 1&2 is Ginger from Gilligan. If I missed the Dukes for any reason I would throw one helluva a tantrum!! Lol
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    Android
    Cool presentation Rene! I can see a young Bruce in your avatar now

If you have some question about the game here is the guide for newbies. LoL xD http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...er-s-Guide-v-1
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    iOS
    Thank you for a nice read. A belated welcome to the forums; hope you have enjoyed your stay thus far. I have a space open on my list if you are a trooper short - just send a request!
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BG840 View Post
    That's my guilty pleasure I guess. You know JR's secretary seas. 1&2 is Ginger from Gilligan. If I missed the Dukes for any reason I would throw one helluva a tantrum!! Lol
    Ha! Didn't now that...

Didn't you hate when Dukes started using toys for their jump stunts...?
    kkkreg5-6767

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹