Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Derthona13 View Post
    I always read the forum and almost never write....but since this subject comes up frequently I'll post my opinion.

You should post your stats to prove to the ones that attack you that you have nothing to hide, if you refuse you are only confirming their theory
    I don't understand this. What info would the stats reveal? If he gets Eternal week after week under the same scoring system as all of us, what do the stats matter?

druid138-6195

OS
    Android
    I always read the forum and almost never write....but since this subject comes up frequently I'll post my opinion.

You should post your stats to prove to the ones that attack you that you have nothing to hide, if you refuse you are only confirming their theory
    Are u guys really that stupid! U think NF hasn't fully looked into Jofer's account? U can see EVERYTHING on everyone's roster. The only secret is ur stats. Just cuz people can't beat Jofer doesn't mean he's cheating! Not posting stats doesn't confirm jack shit!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I don't understand this. What info would the stats reveal? If he gets Eternal week after week under the same scoring system as all of us, what do the stats matter?

druid138-6195
    He even posted last week about the Jofer 1000. There's a stat! Think any of these clowns played 1000...doubt it! Suck it up! Play the game or get the fuck out!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Are u guys really that stupid! U think NF hasn't fully looked into Jofer's account? U can see EVERYTHING on everyone's roster. The only secret is ur stats. Just cuz people can't beat Jofer doesn't mean he's cheating! Not posting stats doesn't confirm jack shit!
    I have not insulted you, so why you start insulting? Call stupid someone else

I am just saying that if somebody attacks you and ask something as a "proof" and you refuse, you confirm their doubs, both legit or not.

Also...I can't see what is the secret about a couple of numbers...we all know Jofer is strong, is not like he will tell us his method if he provides a couple of %.

And now I am done again with writing on the forum.

Peace!

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post

druid138-6195
    Yep, and multiple scoring systems to boot, won the first 8 weeks when it was a totally different animal. I used to get accused of running bots, etc., all kinds of dumb shit. People question what they don't understand.

OS
    Android

I am just saying that if somebody attacks you and ask something as a "proof" and you refuse, you confirm their doubs, both legit or not.

Also...I can't see what is the secret about a couple of numbers...we all know Jofer is strong, is not like he will tell us his method if he provides a couple of %.

Peace!
    Wow, u guys really r pathetic and yes...stupid! Again with the proof shit? BRUTAL!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

Banned
    OS
    iOS

Peace!
    Why would I provide anything to anyone that constantly bashes me? You're missing the whole point. These silly no post alt accounts are funny.

Here are my %s:

Offense: better than you.
    Defense: better than you.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Why would I provide anything to anyone that constantly bashes me? You're missing the whole point. These silly no post alt accounts are funny.

Here are my %s:

Offense: better than you.
    Defense: better than you.

Ah Ah, ok

I am not anybody's alternative account. This is my only and personal account.
    And your way of attacking me for nothing is not far from Bengio's childish post. That's why I don't write frequently on here.

I was just giving you an advice. Keep your "secret" if you prefer and have fun with your Eternal, I play in a whole different level, so I personally don't care.

OS
    iOS
    I have 97% offense

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengio View Post
    I have 97% offense
    My stats still stand.