Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    You just prove my exact point, people just always feel the need to add their 2 cents in. Even when the post wasn't directed towards them.
    When will you learn to keep your Godzilla ,Dorito smelling breathe, ace up until spoken to.
    Damn how hard could that be. Must be as hard as curing cancer.

Silentknight #2.
    Sorry to bust yer bubble babyk, but no Sk#2 here. Commentary only no attacks on anyone. You proved your own point by the above comment! I only chimed in cause every time one of these threads start you always end up in it. There's 2 cents for ya!!
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    iOS
    Heh heh Joferbot heh heh
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    Android
    Either my eyesight is bad or I really don't feel like reading your post. But anyways I will read the first 2 sentences in that's all.

One I wasn't defending Bengio rather someone else. Therefore your post is irrelevant to me and maybe you should do your research before replying to me. Js
    For relevance, how about attacking someone who is defending the person who was attacked in the first place.

So, your statement is an attack on SK and indirectly Jofer. All done while throwing in your 2 cents In an argument that didn't involve you, while complaining about someone else doing that. So, you're hypocritical as well.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengio View Post
    There is a real life out of this game
    Tell it to Jofer and his slaves
    I only defend the innocent, the poor guy that everyone chose to gain up on, even though they weren't tag in the match. And I'm sorry to bust your vertebrae. Good luck getting around.
    Explain the innocence? Did you actually read the posts? Or was that not relevant either?

OS
    Android
    Cry me a river filled with shit in tears. Because that all I got from reading your post.
    FYI I wasn't defending your attacker but someone rather respectful and polite who you pissed all over.
    Yet you assume I hate you so much.
    Uhhhh...... how can I hate on something I don't know nor have any feeling towards.
    For all I Know you're just a guy with 5 kids who suck on your balllllls all day for daddy's attention.
    #Sk in the rest of your minions
    Spoken like a true 14 year old.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    For relevance, how about attacking someone who is defending the person who was attacked in the first place.

So, your statement is an attack on SK and indirectly Jofer. All done while throwing in your 2 cents In an argument that didn't involve you, while complaining about someone else doing that. So, you're hypocritical as well.
    You said it much better than me, but my point none the less. Thanks Askora
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    Android
    I could ask you the same thing because apparently you were to caught up on jofer. That you completey misread them treating derthona13 like crap.
    Where derthona13 parroted Bengio about stats? Saying Jofer needs to post them to prove he's legit? Or, was there some other post that wasn't an attack that I missed.

I'm pretty sure the TOS don't require anyone to post their stats. If he burns 10,000 ironite and has a win rate of 50%, that's his business. Stats don't matter and they change a lot based on rank.

At the end of the day, he's doing what it takes to get eternal and how he gets there is his own business. If he was cheating, I'm pretty sure NF would have already banned him. He's good at the game and doesn't deserve to be attacked, much less have people defend his attackers.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengio View Post
    Attachment 3072

Better than me?
    I know I'm a little late to a race I ain't even got a dog in, but Bengio, it looks like there are at least 43 people better than you...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RCarter View Post
    I know I'm a little late to a race I ain't even got a dog in, but Bengio, it looks like there are at least 43 people better than you...
    Damn it man. Never a dull moment here
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    Android
    Haven't you ever heard "Don't f*ck with an old man who listens to Iron Maiden!"