E aspetto ancora le statistiche
    Jofeeeeeeeer
    Faccele vedere dai

OS
    iOS
    Oh hey, double language post time!

ENGLISH

Bengio,

First of all, apologies about how this may come out in your language, that's google translate for you.

I don't pretend to know Jofer and how he plays the game, but if you look back through his posts to literally the first post he made on the forum, you will see that he explains his method, that being that he clears lists with ease with whatever team he has and then moves onto the next list. I'm not sure what the exact details of what he does are and honestly whether or not he sahres such details is none of my concern as a fairly casual player. Private message him yourself if you really want answers.

What I will say though is your attitude about the whole thing is really not appropriate: 15 posts you've made in this forum and almost all of them are about how us players of this game have no life and generally just bashing Jofer at every chance.

I'm all for free speech for sure, but my suggestion is that if you have nothing to say aside from just bashing us as a community the whole time and calling into question the approach of a guy (who I'm pretty sure is as much of a Maiden fan as we all are) who has repeatedly been proven to be legit... well then, my suggestion is simply say nothing at all or at the very least think before you post, because quite frankly the only one you've embarassed and disgraced so far is yourself.

With that, my rant is done, I have much better things to do with my time, have a nice day.

- Nuclear1250

ITALIAN

Bengio,

Innanzitutto, scusa per come questo possa uscire nella tua lingua, questo è il traduttore di Google per te.

Non fingo di conoscere Jofer e come gioca il gioco, ma se guardi indietro nei suoi post per letteralmente il primo post che ha fatto sul forum, vedrai che spiega il suo metodo, che sia che elimina le liste con Facilità con qualunque squadra ha e poi si sposta sulla lista successiva. Non sono sicuro di quali sono i dettagli esatti di quello che fa e sono onestamente o non sahres questi dettagli non è una mia preoccupazione come un giocatore abbastanza casual. Messaggio privato lui stesso se vuoi davvero risposte.

Quello che dirò però è il tuo atteggiamento su tutto ciò che non è veramente appropriato: 15 post che hai fatto in questo forum e quasi tutti su come ci giocatori di questo gioco non hanno la vita e in generale solo bashing Jofer ad ogni occasione .

Sono tutti per la libertà di parola per certo, ma il mio suggerimento è che se non hai niente da dire a parte semplicemente bombardare noi come una comunità tutto il tempo e mettere in discussione l'approccio di un ragazzo (che sono abbastanza sicuro è come Gran parte di un fan di Maiden come siamo tutti) che si è dimostrato ripetutamente legittimo ... beh, il mio suggerimento è semplicemente non dire niente, o almeno pensare prima di inviare, perché francamente l'unico che tu ' Sei dispiaciuto e disonorato finora è te stesso.

Con questo, la mia faccenda è fatta, ho molte cose migliori a che fare con il mio tempo, avere una bella giornata.

- Nuclear1250
    The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false.

Trooper ID: Sam-9072

I play every day and I try to use all my troopers*

*Bar the occasional error.

OS
    iOS
    I translate it in English in order to be 100% clear.
    Jofer: show us your arena stats!

OS
    iOS
    Nuclear
    Nessuno ti obbliga a leggere
    Chi sei tu per dire a me quello che devo o non devo fare?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengio View Post
    Pay attention dumbass! No one has to share stats either.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengio View Post
    Maybe if you weren't such an asshat. Only thing I'll show you is the middle finger lol

My attacks are way less than half of last week though, pretty easy.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Maybe if you weren't such an asshat. Only thing I'll show you is the middle finger lol

U've posted more bout how u play the game than most! Just gotta pay attention!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    U've posted more bout how u play the game than most! Just gotta pay attention!
    Yep. Never shy about posting tips/strategy. Some people will never be good even if you point the way for them. You either got it, or you don't.

OS
    iOS
    Lo immaginavo
    Hai qualcosa da nascondere
    Ma perché parla silentkazzo?
    Si sente una puzza di merda...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post

I always read the forum and almost never write....but since this subject comes up frequently I'll post my opinion.

You should post your stats to prove to the ones that attack you that you have nothing to hide, if you refuse you are only confirming their theory