Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Wow. Where's Tritium with the popcorn? This is must see TV right here LMAO. You guys should have an Eternal faceoff... first one to eternal wins.... oh wait that wouldn't work out would it.. first one to post a sentence in Mandarin? LMAO! Hold on though, popcorns almost done!

Name:  comments-1.gif
Views: 222
Size:  628.6 KB
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BG840 View Post
    "=Bengio

Better than me?"

At least he didn't use then. Lol
    lol! google translator would never make that mistake.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Wow. Where's Tritium with the popcorn? This is must see TV right here LMAO. You guys should have an Eternal faceoff... first one to eternal wins.... oh wait that wouldn't work out would it.. first one to post a sentence in Mandarin? LMAO! Hold on though, popcorns almost done!

Name:  comments-1.gif
Views: 222
Size:  628.6 KB
    Well it is Tritium dedication week after all, this is rather fitting

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Well it is Tritium dedication week after all, this is rather fitting
    For sure, my tribute to Trit!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    lol! google translator would never make that mistake.
    Ha. Probably not too much longer before it gets confused though!
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    Silentknight I know jofer is your friend in all but My God, let this man breathe sometimes.
    Isn't jofer old enough to defend his own name, or I'm I missing something.

Theory:
    A. You have a low key crush on jofer
    B. You don't have a life of your own to defend
    C. You and jofer could already be messing around, hell you probably in his basement right now as I type this
    D. You are a nosy person who always have to add their 2 cents in something that doesn't apply to them.
    E. You have a obsession with jofer that requires you to act out uncontrollably to defend your deep rooted yet evil love for him, so sweet yet so bitter.

Tell me shut up or whatever but base off my conclusion i have gather I see some real deep feeling brewing between you and your beloved sugar daddy jofer.
    From what I read "D" could apply to you as well angelk
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BG840 View Post
    From what I read "D" could apply to you as well angelk
    Maybe A, B and E as well.

OS
    iOS
    I have no dog in this fight but I do find them amusing. Every time one of these little forum hissy fits pop up this is how I imagine Silent and Jofer.

Name:  5020-hat-paul_bearer-undertaker-urn-wwf_crop_north.png
Views: 214
Size:  137.9 KB

OS
    Android
    I doubt either, the only reason why I even made a post to begin with, is because I felt when their is a arguement between to people it should just remain between them 2 only. But here I see 4 other people jumping in. So I felt it was needed that i help this guy or girl out. Even though they probably didn't need it.
    Bengio was the one who started making attacks and accusations. And yes, it is technically between Bengio and Jofer. But, if you're going to side with someone, it should be the person who is unjustifiably attacked.

Don't you think NF has looked over his account? He even reported thrown attacks against him during the last event. Jofer's good and that's it. I finally pulled some decent toons, and my attack % has never been higher. My defense is still so-so, but I'm not trying for eternal just iron coins. I may even nerf my defense for a bit. I've got the ox souls for it.

Bengio has accomplished only two things with his post. He's proven what a pathetic and childish player he is. And, he's also gotten Jofer another trooper that plays every day.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Silentknight I know jofer is your friend in all but My God, let this man breathe sometimes.
    Isn't jofer old enough to defend his own name, or I'm I missing something.

Theory:
    A. You have a low key crush on jofer
    B. You don't have a life of your own to defend
    C. You and jofer could already be messing around, hell you probably in his basement right now as I type this
    D. You are a nosy person who always have to add their 2 cents in something that doesn't apply to them.
    E. You have a obsession with jofer that requires you to act out uncontrollably to defend your deep rooted yet evil love for him, so sweet yet so bitter.

Tell me shut up or whatever but base off my conclusion i have gather I see some real deep feelings brewing between you and your beloved sugar daddy jofer.
    Nope it's:

F. You're another jealous hater.

It's called having friends. Something you obviously don't understand on these forums, except for trying to ride the coat tails of the occasional Jofer basher. Guaranteed I could make an alt account, make a post bashing myself, and you'd be my new best friend. At least post something unpredictable once and awhile. Are you an anti Jofer bot? lol