Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    After what you wrote about me and all your incessant trolling of other forum members you've done in the past, and the constant chirping, you aren't getting any sympathy here. I'm surprised you weren't banned. Now you can deflect onto me your post about trolling; however, it doesn't change the fact that I've never read you contribute anything positive on the forums, at all, ever, Not once (and your post count is very large). I've even read you projecting onto others in some sort of round about method you're misinformation using the cover of sage advice when people are asking for help. In fact even your original post in this thread, when reading between the lines, is quite frankly all about you. All the niceties you've been attempting to post over the past couple days, are back pedalling, you aren't fooling anyone. At this point from a psychological perspective, you're either 14 years old, or a about a heartbeat away from a sociopath, probably the latter. The thing about your personality type is you want attention, the maximum amount all the time, and admiration. You clearly enjoy putting down as well. Lastly, under no circumstance can you be wrong about anything, without even doing any research or backing up your black and white "factual statements."
    Now, I'm adding you to my ignore list, because I feel that I won't be missing any positive content in the future.
    Have a nice day =D
    You know what? You are right! I've always tried to be helpful, that's why I helped him every chance I got, most of the times not even getting a response from him after I proved him wrong or pointed facts to him.
    Obviously that did not work, maybe ignoring him will be better. As I said the first time he tried to be toxic in one of my posts, he clearly needs help.

Perhaps he'll go away. And if we are lucky his minion too.

I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Perhaps he'll go away. And if we are lucky his minion too.

I'm done.
    LOL . The minions are funny. And now they're making a troll movie, too (I'm sure you already knew that)! But I think you're a little off topic...

https://youtu.be/xyjm5VQ11TQ
    Last edited by HeadlessHammerhead; 08-07-2016 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Added link to troll movie trailer

At the actual state of the game chars or classes rework is pointless to me. Finishing the campaign is very easy and you can do it with almost every comp (mix of 3* and 4* with 4*talismans).

Speaking about the future... it's hard to say now, but i see the sentinels in good shape, they provide a good amount of particular abilities in the game and i never seen this game as "you have a main char", you have 3 eddies you can use togheter and combine as you wish. So the point for me is that until the eddie-sentinels bring something you can't have in the same way from the others they are ok. As allies some sentinels are already top-tier (soulless demon, green bat, allies commander) so i don't think they need a buff.