Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    The meaning of my post was to make a strategical reflection between playing a lot and rise on top at the beginning of the week or to try to rise up at the end.
    And I somehow centered what I wanted.
    Sometimes to express what you think in a foreign language is not so easy.
    But the point of my post was exactly what Nicko said.
    I tried both strategies and for how arena actually is it pays out much more to climb up.in the last 2/3 days.

I will miss your posts too Nicko they always were a very interesting way to talk about the last pvp week.

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Indeed! "We come from the land of the ice and snow"

SKÖL VIKINGS! My home state. Miss it down here in Illinois.
    Congrats on the win Jofer!
    Will miss the PVP posts Nicko. Thank you for doing them. Enjoy your summer
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android

Perfect Storm!!!

Tritium gone

No weekly threads

Another guy accusing Jofer

WTF?!?

First, Jofer my friend, hang in there, congrats on both Eternals, this week and last week too. Good reminder to everybody

Everybody, I manage to wrack my phone 10 days a go, and I'm (barely) playing the game on VERY OLD backup phone I have.

Kind of busy at work too, it's like a perfect storm for me.

I sure hope I manage more time to play and be here.

Missed you guys

Is BNW this week? Where are the devs?!?!

BTW, less crashes after update last week.

Cheers
    gmac
    Last edited by gmac; 06-12-2017 at 08:38 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Just respect for the sheer number of fights done and to all who do it at high win rates. Respect to all who ballance the greatness ingame and in rl, and to all those who don't post that much but are allways around. And to Nicko on his posts and his way with words. And slauki's reasoning. And to kh's wife on the comments and to all who 'suffer' us playing haha

OS
    Android
    Thanks FallenAngel for the acknowledgement and I share the same perspective. It was a lot of fun but very draining. Thanks for the several months of weekly threads Nicko. I have never been too much into any form of social media before and those actually made me want to be involved and led me to meeting other cool people that play this game. Congratulations to Jofer on the Tritium Farewell Eternal. We need better rewards for the top spots, especially more of the fragments... Got 3 Eternity Eddies so far!
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    iOS
    First of all PVP isn't for the faint of heart. Can't take things personal.

Thanks Nicko for your leadership on the weekly PVP threads. Was huge for us as a community.

This game does take stamina, as others have stated, mine is waning. Salute Jofer for his skill and stamina.

I do love Killhouses wife's comment...frankly when I got 3rd place, and the associated recognition from this community makes this community very Real to me...but then again I'm weird? Yes, SK, you are real. GMAC! My wife had a similar reaction though Killhouse.

Heres to hoping for new content as we quickly approach the anniversary of launch.
    Canyptian-2758

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    Thanks FallenAngel for the acknowledgement and I share the same perspective. It was a lot of fun but very draining. Thanks for the several months of weekly threads Nicko. I have never been too much into any form of social media before and those actually made me want to be involved and led me to meeting other cool people that play this game. Congratulations to Jofer on the Tritium Farewell Eternal. We need better rewards for the top spots, especially more of the fragments... Got 3 Eternity Eddies so far!
    Again congrats for what you have done the last week...I spent some little hard time with you lol!!!!

For the rest i agree that prizesz for the top 3 should be higher than the others because of the hard work that stays behind such rank

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    SKÖL VIKINGS! My home state. Miss it down here in Illinois.
    Congrats on the win Jofer!
    Will miss the PVP posts Nicko. Thank you for doing them. Enjoy your summer
    Skol! Yeah, veins have always pumped purple, I'm a sucker for self torture Was at the 98 championship game Moss's rookie year where we flopped, that season was a fun ride.

Oh and this is the real PvP week 18 thread. L2 read the forums people lol