Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Hey I just recently got wrath myself from a eternal soul what are some good talismans to put on him for PVP? I see everyone is saying he is better offense wise so I'll try that. I also heard he is kinda weak on HP so should I use a green set on him?
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    iOS
    As Nicko would say, Wrath is very "Squishy"...you def need at least 3 Greens on him. You can take a look at mine and then make a call. I can set him as my Champion if you want to try him out fully sharded.

In hindsight, I regret wasting my skillshards on him. I seldom use him on offense, esp due to his AoE attack against all the Counterstrike teams out there. On defense he is absolutely useless...any good offense teams will take him out first, just as I do when going up against him (and I am not even a top 100 player).

@Enti, I completely agree with you, trooper. Wrath is good for PvE farming, by not convinced about PvP.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    As Nicko would say, Wrath is very "Squishy"...you def need at least 3 Greens on him. You can take a look at mine and then make a call. I can set him as my Champion if you want to try him out fully sharded.

In hindsight, I regret wasting my skillshards on him. I seldom use him on offense, esp due to his AoE attack against all the Counterstrike teams out there. On defense he is absolutely useless...any good offense teams will take him out first, just as I do when going up against him (and I am not even a top 100 player).

@Enti, I completely agree with you, trooper. Wrath is good for PvE farming, by not convinced about PvP.
    I like wrath, pulled one yesterday, skill shards right away, did some tests and he is a monster on offense, could not manage to put a good defense with him so far (what a surprise!)

OS
    iOS
    Cheers GMAC, I don't think I was using Wrath correctly. Will look at what you said and play around with my offense.