Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Should I max Wrath?

What do you think guys should I invest skill shards or wait until next tuning update I haven't read many complaints yet but he's even better than the old Visions, my current defense sucks it was better when Visions was the shit it didn't make sense for me when Wrath was introduced in the same update Visions got nerf wtf 21 skill shards to the garbage, share your opinion and thanks in advance for the advice.

OS
    Android
    Hey Kamuz
    Just got him too! Might b the only reason I shard E.E. One more to go for complete eternal team! Wrath isn't gunna make or break ur d but is probably great on offence. I'm sure u have a few troopers with him but if not,lemme know, I'll max him & u can take him for a test drive.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    The issue with Wrath is that he really does not last long on defense, I actually sharded mine for offense and I'm pretty happy with it. I equipped him with 3 paralysis talismans and three barriers talisman and he does the job.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Definitely yes Same removable beneficial effects than vision eddie before the nerf, but he havn't his survivability. And his power move is awesome! I'm still waiting after him (got clairvoyant and beelzebub) but his skillshards are waiting for him
    dje-8079

OS
    Android
    Sharded myne and i don t regret it.. as patrice said he is pretty fragile on defence but very helpfull on offence.. his power move is crazy strong while his fury is useless, one of the worst fury of the game.
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    sparton said that they will look at him because his remove % is far higher than intended. so a nerf is around the corner. nontheless he is a beast. doing 11k damage aoe and put on 3 marks is just lol if you ask me, so i guess he will still be very strong after the next tuning even if they cut it down a little. if you want to be sure i'd wait a little more but i don't think it would be a huge mistake to max him right away. i expect the next tuning really soon, maybe this or next week, but what do i know

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Hey Kamuz
    Just got him too! Might b the only reason I shard E.E. One more to go for complete eternal team! Wrath isn't gunna make or break ur d but is probably great on offence. I'm sure u have a few troopers with him but if not,lemme know, I'll max him & u can take him for a test drive.
    Thanks man I just maxed Wrath so you only miss beelzebub are you planning to use 4 Eternals for defense

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    Thanks man I just maxed Wrath so you only miss beelzebub are you planning to use 4 Eternals for defense
    Yep, just 4 shits n gigs. Probably horrible but oh well! Sure someone else will beat me 2 it tho. Getting #4 is gunna be hard!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    I got mine fully sharded recently and I don't regret it. His power move is a blast of destructive might.

My concern now is what talismans to use in PvP. I tried a Strike set + a Void set, but that doesn't work quite well... it's clear that he needs survivability. I'm thinking of an Invisibility set + an Assassin set, but I'm fearing that's a bit risky. What about an Energy set + a Void set? Maybe another green set like Blind or Paralysis?
    My game tag: Valgard-4141

OS
    iOS
    I sharded wrath, tested my defense with him for three hours yesterday, it went apeshit on me several times, thought "Yes, now I have what I wanted for month", but seeing my hold rates currently I cannot say I am impressed at all... Moreover, having him on offense proved to open a risk compared to what I was using earlier.

I have ambivalent feelings towards wrath as he should be a game changer on paper, but my experience so far tells me I made a mistake there...
    Enti-2694