OS
    iOS

Past and future abilities

Been in at least five battles in PVP today where my Eddie has no past or future abilities. I'm a level 100, so, not normal.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    Been in at least five battles in PVP today where my Eddie has no past or future abilities. I'm a level 100, so, not normal.
    I've had that happen once, but was about 2 weeks ago. It was against Otdajarhead. Sent in a support ticket. Hope they get that bug fixed with the next update, it's crippling. Worse part is, lose because of the bug and then get revenged to boot.

May try force closing the game and clearing the cache on your device. I do that relatively frequently now to try and minimize some of the bugs.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    I've had that happen once, but was about 2 weeks ago. It was against Otdajarhead. Sent in a support ticket. Hope they get that bug fixed with the next update, it's crippling. Worse part is, lose because of the bug and then get revenged to boot.

May try force closing the game and clearing the cache on your device. I do that relatively frequently now to try and minimize some of the bugs.
    Same MO here. Also, forced reboot. Is not a consistent bug, So, I need to pay attention to the toons it occurs with.Though, is the first day it's happened.

I notice also my Nomad doesn't counter at all with some squads, but may be a fluke.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Same MO here. Also, forced reboot. Is not a consistent bug, So, I need to pay attention to the toons it occurs with.Though, is the first day it's happened.

I notice also my Nomad doesn't counter at all with some squads, but may be a fluke.
    I rarely use counter on offense. A lot of the talismans don't proc well on offense, and on defense it seems like they always work. I still hold to my theory that the defense has an accuracy buff and offense gets an accuracy debuff at the start of battle. It is extremely rare that my talismans proc on the first round.

With energy on two toons, invisibility on one, you'd think one of them would proc. If I use GRE, he never proc's on the first turn. I've been playing Powerslave madness to get about half my troopers, using GRE. His slash attack never resets on the first hit on Horus. Several hundred times not working is not just bad luck.
    Last edited by Askora; 06-06-2017 at 02:49 AM.

OS
    iOS
    I rarely use counter on offense. A lot of the talismans don't proc well on offense, and on defense it seems like they always work. I still hold to my theory that the defense has an accuracy buff and offense gets an accuracy debuff at the start of battle. It is extremely rare that my talismans proc on the first round.

With energy on two toons, invisibility on one, you'd think one of them would proc. If I use GRE, he never proc's on the first turn. I've been playing Powerslave madness to get about half my troopers, using GRE. His slash attack never resets on the first hit on Horus. Several hundred times not working is not just bad luck.
    The invisibility on my prisoner prods on offense almost every time, but seems the counter on the Nomad takes a break depending on the defense I'm fighting lol.

When I'm farming, I play around with my GRE, as he is fun, but weak, and he rarely does the extra turn. But in PVP, if it he is on defense against me, you can be damn sure he is going to hit me at least four times lol.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    The invisibility on my prisoner prods on offense almost every time, but seems the counter on the Nomad takes a break depending on the defense I'm fighting lol.

When I'm farming, I play around with my GRE, as he is fun, but weak, and he rarely does the extra turn. But in PVP, if it he is on defense against me, you can be damn sure he is going to hit me at least four times lol.
    My experience with GRE on defense is the same. Mine's not too weak, he's still short about 6 shards though. I use cleave a lot when farming. Would be great if they fix his AI to use it on defense. I use him with AGS and whatever toon I'm leveling up.

I did actually have him do the reset on Horus finally. 6 times in a row, then back to nothing. Seems like there is some trigger for it.

Lucky you with your prisoner, mine chooses to stay visible almost all the time. About the only talisman that seems to be consistent for me is void shield.

OS
    iOS
    My experience with GRE on defense is the same. Mine's not too weak, he's still short about 6 shards though. I use cleave a lot when farming. Would be great if they fix his AI to use it on defense. I use him with AGS and whatever toon I'm leveling up.

I did actually have him do the reset on Horus finally. 6 times in a row, then back to nothing. Seems like there is some trigger for it.

Lucky you with your prisoner, mine chooses to stay visible almost all the time. About the only talisman that seems to be consistent for me is void shield.
    I have the explosive set on my Assasin New born, and they are fun. As well as the cyclone on my MCR, but, both are to weak for PVP unfortunately. They are my favorite toons to farm with.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    iOS
    I have the explosive set on my Assasin New born, and they are fun. As well as the cyclone on my MCR, but, both are to weak for PVP unfortunately. They are my favorite toons to farm with.
    One of these 2 is always in my attack and defense pvp team! I find them better for pvp than for farming ! (with shell talismants they have a good survavibility

Other i have experimented the future/past avility bug in pvp :/ That costed me the win, my pharaoh couln't use his revive skill...
    dje-8079