Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Well ok then. Very nicely done.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    Something I put together (might help) - credit to OpticSugar for the layout.
    Guide
    Complete thanks to Trystangst for an Awesome guide. Saved me ALOT of work.

This is a very good list, though it is missing the Defensive Charge status that Pharaoh Eddie has, so perhaps not all of the status effects are there.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for putting this together everyone! Stickied.

Quote Originally Posted by Kulimar View Post
    This is a very good list, though it is missing the Defensive Charge status that Pharaoh Eddie has, so perhaps not all of the status effects are there.
    Interesting. That one's not in the buff icons I got, OR the status effect description list I got. From the devs.

Whoa this is great!

Great Job!
    Thank you so much!!

Does anyone know what the red icons that pop up sometimes and say +3 or -50 do? I see the +3 ones pop up often when doing Soldier Eddie's Roulette (see picture). I also see them pop up when fighting trolls in the underworld, but they'll say -50 or something. They're not in this list.
    Name:  image1.PNG
Views: 925
Size:  313.9 KB
    TheBudski-4838

Immortalized at the Book of Souls World Tour: https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0...39&oe=581A0CBB

Quote Originally Posted by dEaF TO LiGhT View Post
    Does anyone know what the red icons that pop up sometimes and say +3 or -50 do? I see the +3 ones pop up often when doing Soldier Eddie's Roulette (see picture). I also see them pop up when fighting trolls in the underworld, but they'll say -50 or something. They're not in this list.
    Name:  image1.PNG
Views: 925
Size:  313.9 KB
    It's the amount of FURY you are gaining / losing. There is also a little blue lightning bolt that represents the amount of Power you are gaining / losing.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulimar View Post
    It's the amount of FURY you are gaining / losing. There is also a little blue lightning bolt that represents the amount of Power you are gaining / losing.
    i disagree, but i'm unsure. i think the red ones makes you hit harder. i realized this, when i played number of the beast for 3 skulls. sometimes my damage was much higher and sometimes it was very low, the were no debuffs or something else, that were diminishing or maximazing the damage. i think, when the red +3 disappers, that it made me stronger every time. so i used the roulette many many times and finally i punched the beast with almost 20k every time and my normal damage in the other rounds was about 9 or 10 k. that's why i think it's not fury, but i cannot prove it. maybe something else made me stronger, but it definetly came from the roulette.
    Last edited by slauki; 08-25-2016 at 07:54 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.