Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Character Fragment Event, featuring Warrior Newborn of Light!

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4* character!

From June 12th, 5pm PDT to June 15th, 5pm PDT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Newborn Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4* Warrior Newborn of Light!

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Newborn Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Newborn of Light:

• Get a FREE 10 Newborn Soul Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Newborn Power Up Deal” to get some ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5* XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Newborn!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Newborn of Light, including the otherwise unavailable Explosive Talismans and Shell Talismans!

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Newborn Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments.

Not sure what the Warrior Newborn of Light does? You can check out the stats it has when maxed out in the community-maintained Compilation of maximized characters. Highlights for the Newborn include:

• Strong, single-target physical damage
    • His basic attack removes all buffs on the enemy, and can lower their Defense
    • He has the “Revenge” passive, which means there’s a chance he’ll use his basic attack to retaliate when allies are damaged by an enemy (which can do strong damage and will remove buffs!)

OS
    iOS
    OK. I don't really get this
    mammy-7388

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    OK. I don't really get this
    Me neither. I guess I'd be farming LoL anyway. The talismans for sale part worries me. I'll wait for BNW if it happens.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    I suppose it'll help me complete a couple of the fragment-gathering achievements.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    really don't like that you try to squeeze out some money from us, with the crucial shell talismans. if they were farmable via BNW this would be okay. but right now our only option is to buy them if we need them, and you can never have enough shells i think.

i always said that it's completly okay, that you guys want to earn money an i appreciate the lower prices (i belive), but it shouldn't be mandatory to buy crucial items if you want to be competitive.

right now we have a two class pvp playerbase, first class with a lot of the shells and immunity talis and 2nd class without them.
    this is an unbelivably huge disadvantage for the ones without them. but instead of selling them, it would be fair to let them drop out of sq. then the offers would be fair too, since it would be possible to get them without buyng.

the event itself is okay, i hope we will get a lot of these with different characters...i think that's the idea behind. but it would be better if you have started with a 5* char from a psychological perspective and explain it to the people, because many think "WTF NF" right now
    Last edited by slauki; 06-13-2017 at 05:09 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Weird event...

Name:  20170612_230207.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  182.7 KB
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Awful event.

I hate faming LoL dungeons, mostly because it takes lots of time, almost all day long, and this isn't good for my sanity, but it also isn't good because of the drops, as I've got for the most time, just lvl1 souls and gold. Totaly de-motivating.

Anyway, I've played 10 times the LoLX today, and got, until now... taadaaaa...... 20 frags.... very, very promising!!

For a Nomad, a Prisoner or a Gunner Corrupt Rescuer maybe it would've been different, but for a NoL.. i don't know if it worths the time investment.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Hi, I'm sure this has been asked before, but does it matter which level I play Lol at? Is there increased odds of a shard drop at Level X over Level IX and VIII, they all cost the same, but can auto at VIII no trouble, IX and X, may be a little harder

Thanks

OS
    Android
    So the unavailable and most wanted talismans are getting sold for money instead of being farmable to everyone, really nice move, if you want to be equal with the others that got them free you pay for them..

An event for a 4* toon that, if i got that right in a previous post a few days ago, will be nerfed. I will go for it anyway because i don't own it but i hope that it'll stay as it is after everyone gets it.
    Btw just did six LoL battles so far and only 10 fragments.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    I second Slauki's post.

I do suppose it's nicer for the lower-ranked players. I've gotten several already but hey it's a good excuse to play a bit of LoL. And update my soul thread.

I would have considered the Shell Talisman deal if only so I can replace my Warrior Troll, but just one set is an insufficient replacement for him.

On another note, I would not mind an Immunity Soul event (drops Hell Hound + Artillery Dog) in the slightest! I have neither them or Immunity Talismans and stun/tauntfests are giving me a giant headache.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    An event for a 4* toon that, if i got that right in a previous post a few days ago, will be nerfed.
    Where did you read that? If anything, an event like this would indicate the devs think the character is critical enough that everyone should have one in its current state. The alternative would be rather malicious.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired