Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    really don't like that you try to squeeze out some money from us, with the crucial shell talismans. if they were farmable via BNW this would be okay. but right now our only option is to buy them if we need them, and you can never have enough shells i think.

i always said that it's completly okay, that you guys want to earn money an i appreciate the lower prices (i belive), but it shouldn't be mandatory to buy crucial items if you want to be competitive.

right now we have a two class pvp playerbase, first class with a lot of the shells and immunity talis and 2nd class without them.
    this is an unbelivably huge disadvantage for the ones without them. but instead of selling them, it would be fair to let them drop out of sq. then the offers would be fair too, since it would be possible to get them without buyng.

the event itself is okay, i hope we will get a lot of these with different characters...i think that's the idea behind. but it would be better if you have started with a 5* char from a psychological perspective and explain it to the people, because many think "WTF NF" right now
    This.

I will go to get one for Sacrifice purpose.
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    I second Slauki's post.

I do suppose it's nicer for the lower-ranked players. I've gotten several already but hey it's a good excuse to play a bit of LoL. And update my soul thread.

I would have considered the Shell Talisman deal if only so I can replace my Warrior Troll, but just one set is an insufficient replacement for him.

On another note, I would not mind an Immunity Soul event (drops Hell Hound + Artillery Dog) in the slightest! I have neither them or Immunity Talismans and stun/tauntfests are giving me a giant headache.

Where did you read that? If anything, an event like this would indicate the devs think the character is critical enough that everyone should have one in its current state. The alternative would be rather malicious.
    I don't remember exactly where but if i remember right Sparton responded in a post about toons with ability to remove buffs and said they'll work on those.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    I would have considered the Shell Talisman deal if only so I can replace my Warrior Troll, but just one set is an insufficient replacement for him.
    I am not buying anything anymore unless those annoying bugs get resolved.

AoF still triggering his extra turns whenever he wants and I really loose some fights because of this and AoF is basically in every 2nd or 3rd team I'm facing. If he doesn't f*ck me there is a high chance APMA will. All my 4 players standing and the enemy gets another move - AoF going last of course ...
    GCR still replenishes shield straight away fist time you steal it. Highly annoying.

and RNG hates me on the warrior front. Another 27000 trooper points spent on red souls and I got another stupid Wickerman. Since almost a year now I'm chasing AoF and Nomad (Samurai also missing). GCR also seems to avoid me. A few days ago I got a whopping 4 yellow/purple souls from the second highes sacrifice and of course only trash in it.

Having less time at the moment I'm playing not as much PvP and ended 107 last week. I suddenly realized how frustrating it must be for other players because al the rewards beyond 100 are basically not worth the effort. I will get my 2nd eternal soul next PvP reset no matter what and after that I consider a break - just rush through the troopers beating the Wickerman and leave it alone for the rest of the day. The time consumption compared to the rewards is ridiculous. At the moment I feel genuinly tired ...

OS
    iOS
    Nodding Frog

Did you guys really sit down, have a meeting, and decide this was a good idea? I hope that's not the case and this is being pushed from higher up. If so, tell the higher ups to stay hands off and let you do your job.

If your going to have an "event" like this, make it for a 5* or maybe a new or exclusive character. Don't be cheap, it doesn't cost you anything to give good rewards.

Selling those talismans in the shop looks like a desperate move to me. That's why it makes me nervous. I want the game to last a long time. If you guys are in trouble, you could probably just ask this community for help and get it.

I also hope BNW is still delayed due to technical issues. Pvp is booming. New players are realizing they need these talismans and they need the power up packs to max them. I'm sure you've made some money from this and that's great. But its starting to look like your milking it. I hope I'm wrong, but that's what it looks like.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Nodding Frog

Did you guys really sit down, have a meeting, and decide this was a good idea? I hope that's not the case and this is being pushed from higher up. If so, tell the higher ups to stay hands off and let you do your job.

If your going to have an "event" like this, make it for a 5* or maybe a new or exclusive character. Don't be cheap, it doesn't cost you anything to give good rewards.

Selling those talismans in the shop looks like a desperate move to me. That's why it makes me nervous. I want the game to last a long time. If you guys are in trouble, you could probably just ask this community for help and get it.

I also hope BNW is still delayed due to technical issues. Pvp is booming. New players are realizing they need these talismans and they need the power up packs to max them. I'm sure you've made some money from this and that's great. But its starting to look like your milking it. I hope I'm wrong, but that's what it looks like.
    Very good post and I fully agree!
    Also it is a shame to see these overpriced offerings and a "fake" event that brings no relevant (new) stuff but gives you a character that is not so uncommon! Sacrifice has become too important apparently.
    There are many bugs and performance problems that should be worked on in the first place! Hence, events and their rewards (in the moment) should also be a kind of a compensation for the problems.
    Especially as not only complicated problems exist, but to keep it simple at a start: not even stone and iron talismans are working !!
    Remember: happy players bring happy money, unhappy players bring less money, but no players... you name it!

OS
    Android
    Hi,

My question is this, assuming we use this as a Fragment Gathering session, is it more valuble to sacrifice 1 4* Newborn for 200 Fragments, or would I be better saving all my Fragments up and spending them all on Precious Souls at 4 Souls per 200?

Which would be better for Sacrificing?

Thanks

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kjtaylor13 View Post
    Hi,

My question is this, assuming we use this as a Fragment Gathering session, is it more valuble to sacrifice 1 4* Newborn for 200 Fragments, or would I be better saving all my Fragments up and spending them all on Precious Souls at 4 Souls per 200?

Which would be better for Sacrificing?

Thanks
    I wouldnt do that as there is a high risk that you can get 0 hearts from precious souls, just 4 completely useless gold buggers ...
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    I wouldnt do that as there is a high risk that you can get 0 hearts from precious souls, just 4 completely useless gold buggers ...
    I agree. I've only managed to get about 5-6 precious souls so far and only 1 of them was a heart, and a 1* one at that. I dont need or want gold, I need essence. Compare that to a guaranteed character...
    Last edited by thealchemist; 06-13-2017 at 01:58 PM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Nodding Frog

Totally agree... not having an ETA for BNW is making me nervous & this event seems made for selling purpose only
    Tridimension-1303

Hey guys, just wanted to chime in on a few questions/subjects from the thread:

• Harder floors have a higher chance of dropping fragments, but not too much higher. I tried to flatten the odds more between floors so that this event is more accessible for players, so definitely feel free playing on stages that you're most comfortable with.
    • While I understand that not everyone is excited by the Newborn of Light character, there definitely are some people who are missing this 4 star and would like to have it, either to fill out their collection or to use in PVP (this is a character with a very strong win rate in PVP, which was part of the reason we picked it). As we mentioned in the past, we want to use the fragments feature for players to be able to collect various characters, and that includes all rare characters, not just the absolute rarest. Besides, we just did a fragment soul that guaranteed 5 star Eddies...
    • The various shop additions are expanding on different kinds of packs we've sold in the past. A lot of people didn't have some of the limited time/removed talismans, so we wanted to give players an opportunity to get them.
    • We have announced that we're looking at tuning strong damaging characters that also remove beneficial effects, but all of the key selling points for this character (strong damage, revenge, removing beneficial effects, lowering defense) will still be central to the Warrior Newborn of Light's identity.

Overall, this event is definitely an experiment, as we look to find new ways and methods to deliver characters and prizes to players, and ways we can run more kinds of events with the amount of characters and talismans we're able to produce. We definitely are still interested in your feedback, but please keep in mind that there are many kinds of players out there, and sometimes things like events are meant to target/reward different kinds of players.