Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    This will probably sound a bit confusing as I didnt keep a close track of how many runs I did. But I started with 60 sands of time about 24 hours ago. Once I used all those up I bought one refill of SoT from the store and used all of that. Logged in again this morning and used almost all of 80 SoT before a level up which gave me another 80. Did all open SQs and then went back to LOL until I had a total of 205 fragments including the free ones from the store, with still about 40 SoT left. So it wasn't that many runs in total, just over 30 maybe? I may have got fairly lucky by the sounds of it?

Where I got them from is more or less as follows; I tried level VII a few times and got 10 fragments. Tried on level X a few times again and got 10 more fragments. The rest I stuck with level IX and I got plenty of fragments from there including once getting the elusive 50.
    So now I am asking myself do I feel lucky and try for more?
    So that would be 32 runs for 195 fragments. You are really lucky! What also astonishes me is that it seems like playing LoL 9 is more lucrative than playing the X Level 🤔
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    On my side, I switched to LoL 7.
    This way I play more levels, and with 2 and a half refill I'm at 160 fragments.

Ok I got one time a 50 fragments.
    But even without 50, figure is double of what I get yessterday in LoL X : 2 fragments per run in LOLX yesterday, 4 per run today on LoL7
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    So that would be 32 runs for 195 fragments. You are really lucky! What also astonishes me is that it seems like playing LoL 9 is more lucrative than playing the X Level 🤔
    Maybe its just my way of thinking but I don't find it that astonishing that level IX can potentially give as many or more fragments than level X. Both cost 8 SoT which I think is all that matters here, as its maybe about using Ironite to get refills. 8 SoT give you the greatest chance for fragments, 7 SoT has slightly less chance, 6 less again, etc. So difficulty level might not play a part? Unlike Evo shards and other typical rewards from LOL. That's how I approached it and it seemed to work. I'm probably wrong though lol. I'm not complaining with my fragment drops that's for sure. Good to have some luck for a change
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    In fact I switched to LoL 7 following this post from Sparton, see bold sentence:

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted to chime in on a few questions/subjects from the thread:

• Harder floors have a higher chance of dropping fragments, but not too much higher. I tried to flatten the odds more between floors so that this event is more accessible for players, so definitely feel free playing on stages that you're most comfortable with.
    • While I understand that not everyone is excited by the Newborn of Light character, there definitely are some people who are missing this 4 star and would like to have it, either to fill out their collection or to use in PVP (this is a character with a very strong win rate in PVP, which was part of the reason we picked it). As we mentioned in the past, we want to use the fragments feature for players to be able to collect various characters, and that includes all rare characters, not just the absolute rarest. Besides, we just did a fragment soul that guaranteed 5 star Eddies...
    • The various shop additions are expanding on different kinds of packs we've sold in the past. A lot of people didn't have some of the limited time/removed talismans, so we wanted to give players an opportunity to get them.
    • We have announced that we're looking at tuning strong damaging characters that also remove beneficial effects, but all of the key selling points for this character (strong damage, revenge, removing beneficial effects, lowering defense) will still be central to the Warrior Newborn of Light's identity.

Overall, this event is definitely an experiment, as we look to find new ways and methods to deliver characters and prizes to players, and ways we can run more kinds of events with the amount of characters and talismans we're able to produce. We definitely are still interested in your feedback, but please keep in mind that there are many kinds of players out there, and sometimes things like events are meant to target/reward different kinds of players.
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Two more refills on LoL VIII.

Refill 4: 13 runs for 35 fragments
    Refill 5: 12 runs for 20 fragments

Still averaging just over 2 fragments per run.

druid138-6195
    Final numbers for the archives and future reference . . .

Red VIII: 85 runs for 200 fragments (2.35 per run)

Blue VIII: 116 runs for 375 fragments (3.23 per run) *

Green VII: 115 runs for 320 fragments (2.78 per run)

Total: 316 runs for 895 fragments (2.83 per run)

* My only two 50-fragment drops were here.

Thanks again for the great event!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell