Thread: too much gold!

OS
    iOS

too much gold!

i have been playing the game for a while, but wasn't taking it seriously until lately. i have like 500k gold now. there a way to trade this for items i actually need? am i nuts or is gold kind of "worthless"? i mean, you need it to make trades happen but i am accruing it much faster than i spend it. what am i doing wrong?

OS
    Android
    Wait until you upgrade all your talismans you will go through gold rather quickly.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFahrenheit View Post
    i have been playing the game for a while, but wasn't taking it seriously until lately. i have like 500k gold now. there a way to trade this for items i actually need? am i nuts or is gold kind of "worthless"? i mean, you need it to make trades happen but i am accruing it much faster than i spend it. what am i doing wrong?
    Once you start maxing out talismans and evolving toons you can go through several million gold in a few minutes.

OS
    Android
    Almost every end game player is a gold-millionaire. I think i have more than 10 million, i believe some players have much more than i have. Well, after a point you will not even bother to check how much gold you have.

What we do with that much gold? Well.. I just see it and feel rich somehow.

Soon you will join to millionare club!
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    105 millions here and no idea what to do with it. would love to convert it to something....i think it's not well thought out from the devs...
    Last edited by slauki; 06-14-2017 at 08:01 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    i have been upgrading my characters and talismans, but so far i am mostly always waiting for evolution runes and evolution shards, rather than gold or anything else.

OS
    Android
    I'm a little over 13 million in gold. Evo runes and evo shards start stacking up after a while. End game it's ironite and runes that are the hardest to come by. Runes aren't as big a deal as by that point you've got enough talisman sets for a couple of different teams. I just need to rebuild my inventory on those for when new talismans are available.

OS
    Android
    Currently at 37 million gold. I used to have more though (43 million) but then I went on a Talisman upgrading spree very recently.

In my opinion for most of the game you need a fair bit of gold but not so much that you ever run out. Until you hit that point (Battlefield Madness/Underworld Hard in my experience) where you need to get characters and Talismans up to 5*, and then your Gold needs spike. Once you've gotten your Campaign team up to par though, Gold will start accumulating again.

I do agree that XP runes (also XP shards a little bit) and Ironite are the big bottlenecks for endgame players.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    For XP shards you've got LoL. I'd quit playing it for a while, but now usually run through it until my SoT are depleted at least once a day. Still get enough SoT to farm the battlefield or underworld and get all my troopers.

Keeps my xp shards high enough to quickly level a new character if I need to. Only a few that I don't have that it'd be worth it for now.