Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    No she's not but they both dropped at the same time so Prisoner popped up first and after a lengthy celebration I hit the "OK" button and smiled at that 4* golden stare. Wasn't even thinking about what else might pop up. The 5* she shows is from the upgrade screen.

Got 9 GA 3* souls from an Exalted Sacrifice and said to myself, "Prisoner Day". Sure enough, RNG was good to me, really good!
    Damn! I have 3 right now, I wonder if it would work for me.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Very nice! I just got a Nomad out of a single Warrior Soul and I never saw that coming either. Hope you enjoy your characters.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Wow!! Congrats!
    Thanks druid, still need the Assassin CotD though, yours is still the only one in all 50 of my troopers! He is sick!

Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Very nice! I just got a Nomad out of a single Warrior Soul and I never saw that coming either. Hope you enjoy your characters.
    Thanks Kardas, I have to get some skill shards for that Pris so he is a ways off from being a viable option in the arena. Still need the Nomad too! And CG...
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Congratz mjmxiii, nice pulls!

I have been buying many Magus souls back in the day to get CG, it didn't worked. But eventually he dropped from a regular Rare Soul.

Same for the Nomad, i bought many Warrior souls, it didn't worked. He also dropped from a regular Rare Soul. (i have sacrificed him on my last break, i still regret it)

Now i am just investing into Rare G/A souls, since i have maxed a lot of chars - just collecting Skillshards start to get boring.
    I need some exciting chars to invest first, even it is overpriced with 3750 badges. Actually i would call it "7500 badges" because G/A have 2 classes - it is long way to get your desired Assassin or Gunner compare to Warrior, Magus and Sentinel souls.

But unfortunately there is not much options for obtaining GCR, Prisoner or Cyborg.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Awesome pulls MJ!
    Canyptian-2758

OS
    Android
    Nice one ! gunner cotd is very underrated imho..
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    iOS
    Gratz on your luck mj, good to see some good stuff is happening too

Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    Nice one ! gunner cotd is very underrated imho..
    In PVE, he (she?) is great to have, but in PVP I personally find that annoying but not a real threat.
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Thanks guys, was stoked thought I would share..

Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    In PVE, he (she?) is great to have, but in PVP I personally find that annoying but not a real threat.
    Always thought blue and gold CotD were devil's daughters lol... was just happy to add "it" from a collector standpoint. DEF is not really ideal for PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Congratz mjmxiii, nice pulls!

I have been buying many Magus souls back in the day to get CG, it didn't worked. But eventually he dropped from a regular Rare Soul.

Same for the Nomad, i bought many Warrior souls, it didn't worked. He also dropped from a regular Rare Soul. (i have sacrificed him on my last break, i still regret it)

Now i am just investing into Rare G/A souls, since i have maxed a lot of chars - just collecting Skillshards start to get boring.
    I need some exciting chars to invest first, even it is overpriced with 3750 badges. Actually i would call it "7500 badges" because G/A have 2 classes - it is long way to get your desired Assassin or Gunner compare to Warrior, Magus and Sentinel souls.

But unfortunately there is not much options for obtaining GCR, Prisoner or Cyborg.
    Man osiris, you must kick yourself every time you think about your Nomad. That char is awesome!

I got my GCR from a legendary soul. Was bummed cuz she wasn't CG but after PvP was open for a while I realized she was good to have.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Congrats man, well done and well deserved. The darn Prisoner is still a tough team to face, especially when paired with some painful taunting toons!

And yea, I love my Nomad. I have two of them, and sometimes feel like Leveling and Sharding up the 2nd one just for kicks, but would be a waste IMO.

OS
    iOS
    Oh shit, got my newborn, which led to a rare sul from achievments which was a PDK that I didnt have. Sweeeeet