Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

I found a use for those vampiric talismans:

This thingy.
    Don't have the money at the moment to finish it. Special thanks to Jennie for letting me know how to acquire one (regular gunner souls). Dunno what to play him with but I think soldier Eddie and maybe blue allied soldier? Let me know what u guys think I should do for the build!

]

OS
    Android
    Goes REALLY well with Blue allied soldier; I also like playing her (she's a mummy, definitely a she ) with the yellow skellysoldier I have for my champion at the mo.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    Goes REALLY well with Blue allied soldier; I also like playing her (she's a mummy, definitely a she ) with the yellow skellysoldier I have for my champion at the mo.
    So... Mummy Eddie is a...???

Aurora: I leveled my vampirics thinking of the assassin Child of the Damned (If I ever get one). Is this dog any good? I sold a lot of them over the last weeks, I might buy some regular souls to get it if this is useful.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Is this dog any good? I sold a lot of them over the last weeks, I might buy some regular souls to get it if this is useful.
    I'll swap her to my Champion if you like & you can have a play? Altho I've not got a full set of toothypeg talismans yet so I have different ones on her at the mo.

OS
    Android
    That would be awesome. Daily reset will happen in about 40 minutes. PERFECT!!!!!

OS
    iOS
    Character seems pretty stand alone, doesn't have any Passives tho. With this talisman set she should heal herself. Seems pretty squishy, like the harpy, reflect shield should help or maybe a defensive buffer character that has a basic AOE attack too. Life steal is dependent upon doing as much physical damage as possible so maybe one Health overwhelming and a pair of guardian fierce? Idk yet. It's like the only character I figure the vampiric talismans will work on lmao. your allied general would prob be a solid choice to go with her. I feel like maybe the yellow set of magic talismans (bulwark?) might do well here (HP/magic).
    It really depends on how she hard hits right out of the box, maybe a two set of health overwhelming? Lots of options. Thorn shield set of fierce?...
    Last edited by aur0ra85; 08-07-2016 at 11:32 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    That would be awesome. Daily reset will happen in about 40 minutes. PERFECT!!!!!
    Done

She's a bit squishy without help but bites HARD.

OS
    iOS
    I just used her (I've wanted to say that all day , she's squishy for sure.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    I just used her (I've wanted to say that all day , she's squishy for sure.
    We still talking about the Mummy, right? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry... I had to... Sorry LOL

OS
    Android
    I've said all along I'm soppy for dogs though; so maybe I'm not the most objective person on this topic. Pharoah dog is the same shape and has the same ears as my lurcher, who is sprawled across my legs as I type (although my real life dog doesn't glow blue lol).

Edit: oh HONESTLY LMAO you're so naughty the pair of you.
    Last edited by Jennie-5128; 08-08-2016 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Amusement