Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Goddammit!!!! I used to date a girl from Brighton... Every time she said NAUGHTY I fell in love, even more.

OOOOOOOKKK!!!! He/She/It (The Mummy Dog), to be clear, surprised me a lot. Really decent damage against some random Battlefield Madness guys. Even managed to obliterate a low health one. Really squishy, Vampirics should be a must.
    I was surprised by the health, she must be really solid at 5* lvl 100. Yours has 2227 at 4* lvl 62. My Harpy at lvl 100 only has 2135.

OS
    Android
    Brighton girls much more like the voices you get on the BBC than me - I'm more like the housekeeper in Frasier

Mummy dog is first in the queue for extra teeth once I get a full set

OS
    iOS
    I love the Brit accent on chicks. Hawt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    Brighton girls much more like the voices you get on the BBC than me - I'm more like the housekeeper in Frasier

Mummy dog is first in the queue for extra teeth once I get a full set
    Glad you kept up with your mummy dog. It really is a beast.

OS
    iOS
    I will play with my mummy dog today and level it up a bit. I have the Vamp set but only 2* at the moment. Will make it Trooper once its its least 3*.

Not that I enjoy off topics but this one is too close to home for me. The housekeeper for Fraser is Jane Leeves. I boyhood memory maker for me as she was a regular on the Benny Hill show for many years. Just wanted to toss that out there lol.

OS
    Android
    Lol she was the nearest thing I could think of that world audiences would be familiar with, but she's from Manchester which is the other side of the pennines & therefore technically a deadly rival

OS
    iOS
    Tested today, the talisman is a special kind of awful. Not worth it.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    Tested today, the talisman is a special kind of awful. Not worth it.
    Noooooooooooooo! Man, that's such a bummer.

I've been going a bit left field, and trying invisibility ones on my purple-hatted axis soldier, and they seem to work well on him... maybe give them a go on MumDog?

... although this does bring us back to square one on "what are the toothy talismans good for, then?"

OS
    iOS
    Maybe vampire Eddie but I doubt it, the trigger rate is too low I feel. I tried invisibility ones today too and it wasn't consistent enough I felt

OS
    Android
    They're triggering about 50% of the time on my soldier - maybe I got some of your share of percentage trigger mechanism? I think they're supposed to be 35% (not got game open as I type)