Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarwizard93 View Post
    Thanks! I do have soldier Eddie, but I find him to just be a bit rubbish.. I perhaps haven't invested too strongly in him, but my Wicker Man just hits so so so so much harder even when they were both 3* lvl 60s.. Any tips on what talisman sets etc might beef him up?
    I'd give him 4 x Strength Safeguard, 2 x Boost Will... I'd imagine those would be fairly accessible. There are better talis for him, but that would be a decent build, damage-wise.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    My harpy maxed hits like a truck xD My pharaoh dog king maxed (used as example since is your best toon) is pretty weak compared to that.. it s not a matter of single or aoe hitters.. some toons are better than others.. you will see playing on
    Haha that's fair enough, I suppose mine is still quite low level. I remember it as being higher than it is as it was my first 4*

Thanks for everyone's input so far I think there are a couple I can afford to scrap and a few to strengthen, thanks!

With regards to my progress in campaign, I'm about halfway through Underworld, and sort of stuck at that point really. So I'll keep working on my magus golden son and others with similar strengths.

Where is worth spending my skill shards do we think? That's something I've really not looked into, but have been told not to waste..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarwizard93 View Post
    but have been told not to waste..
    This.. for now just save them
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    Skill shards are still fairly hard to come by. Sentinel harpy is a cheap skill shard character and does lots of damage.

Best advice is to use the skill shards only when you're absolutely sure that character is one you want to keep and max out. When my little brother was playing, I told him not to use them at all. Wait until he beats the campaign first and gets his team closer to competition level in the arena. It's really hard to say what new changes will come with each update, and what may be the best now is not promised to be the best investment later.

OS
    Android
    Last edited by Tridimensionale; 06-15-2017 at 08:37 PM.
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Hi guitarwizard.

If it were me, the characters I'd develop on your team, in order of priority, would be... Sentinel Harpy, Sentinel Soulless Demon, Rocket Dog, Hellhound, and Warrior Axis Bomber Boy. Your Sentinel Corrupt Droid and Warrior Newborn of Light are potential superstars too, especially in the Arena... but I'm not sure I'd focus too much on that at the moment. Sentinel Harpy hits very hard, and is a bargain to max, skill shard-wise... a fine investment, for sure.

All this having been said, from a campaign perspective, your Eddie is the most important toon on your team, so he'd be my primary focus. Either Speed of Light Eddie or Soldier would be excellent toons to focus on at this point, if you have them (I imagine, if you don't have Soldier yet, he can't be that far off? ) Hope that helps.
    What EF said I think would be my recommendation too. I used my Rocket dog a lot and Hellhound because my early focus was on a strong Warrior team but SSD and Sentinel Harpy are very strong hitters in PVE and PVP. I use my Sentinel Droid all the time in PVP as my defender and he works great and just got my first (second and third!) Warrior NBOL and he looks to be very good too for PVP and PVE.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496