View Poll Results: After how much time without play would YOU remove a trooper for being inactive?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 day

0 0%
  • 2 days

11 17.19%
  • 3 days

17 26.56%
  • 4 days

4 6.25%
  • 5 days

12 18.75%
  • A week or longer

16 25.00%
  • Never! You should never remove anyone and it's bad and evil to even consider it!

4 6.25%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Well I'm hit with the login fb bug...guess I'll lose most of my trooper by the time they fixed it.
    See the moaning thread for my response to this. Poor lovely.

OS
    iOS
    wow i guess i am a too nice for my own good, i've been hanging on to troopers for at least a week. Mostly because i experienced the can't log in issue myself for a day. perhaps i should run a tighter ship...

Thanks for posting this poll and discussion Jennie, i've been wonder about this topic myself
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    Android
    Bryan, I just had the feeling that it might be an interesting discussion with varied viewpoints

OS
    Android
    What would you do?
    I have a trooper that hasn't logged in for 5 days.He is sporting a 5* lvl 57 Axis Commander and I use him but he/she hasn't logged in for 5 days so I am not getting the extra 25 .
    Kick or no kick?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kryton View Post
    What would you do?
    I have a trooper that hasn't logged in for 5 days.He is sporting a 5* lvl 57 Axis Commander and I use him but he/she hasn't logged in for 5 days so I am not getting the extra 25 .
    Kick or no kick?
    keep him as youll prob need him during the harder levels, ive completed all areas so i am just relying on troopers using me and vice versa
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

For me it is one day. Login daily its easy, everyone has at least one hour free. I use all my 50 troopers everyday so i expect my troopers do the same.

OS
    Android
    What would you do?
    Kick or no kick?
    Definitely keep him, Axis Commander is a very rare and powerful character.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmusic View Post
    Definitely keep him, Axis Commander is a very rare and powerful character.
    Yeah,this is why I asked. On one hand he is strong but on the other hand he/she has already cost me a gun/assassin soul. I will give him/her 2 more days then kicked.
    Kryton-2586

Up The IRONS

What would you do?
    Kick or no kick?
    I offer you my axis commander lvl 100 with more than 4k mag attack if you use it everyday haha.

OS
    Android
    Since I've started to post here I've used a lot of trooper allies that carried me through different levels. Most of them I keep, but since I've already hit end game and I've got nothing to do besides grinding, I prefer to delete guys who did not use the account for the last 2 days and give a help those who might find my characters useful.

I receive a lot of requests per day, I can't accept all of them, but if you let me know that you saw my post here I'll make sure to open a spot to add you. It's all about helping =)