View Poll Results: After how much time without play would YOU remove a trooper for being inactive?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 day

0 0%
  • 2 days

11 17.19%
  • 3 days

17 26.56%
  • 4 days

4 6.25%
  • 5 days

12 18.75%
  • A week or longer

16 25.00%
  • Never! You should never remove anyone and it's bad and evil to even consider it!

4 6.25%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    The only exception to the 2 day rule for me is if the trooper's champion is a very rare character that I want to play with (like Vampire Hunter Eddie). They get a pass in those cases.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I receive a lot of requests per day, I can't accept all of them, but if you let me know that you saw my post here I'll make sure to open a spot to add you. It's all about helping =)
    Yep, I'm more in a position to help others than to use troopers for help these days, and it brings a smile to my face when I get a request from someone level 2

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    The only exception to the 2 day rule for me is if the trooper's champion is a very rare character that I want to play with (like Vampire Hunter Eddie). They get a pass in those cases.
    Ha, yes, Axis Commander and Rainmaker Eddie last longer than the less rare characters. And soldier Eddie *mutters & grumbles about own stupidity*

OS
    Android
    Since I've started to post here I've used a lot of trooper allies that carried me through different levels. Most of them I keep, but since I've already hit end game and I've got nothing to do besides grinding, I prefer to delete guys who did not use the account for the last 2 days and give a help those who might find my characters useful.

I receive a lot of requests per day, I can't accept all of them, but if you let me know that you saw my post here I'll make sure to open a spot to add you. It's all about helping =)
    "Raises his Hand" pick me pick me lol request sent this morning
    Kryton-2586

Up The IRONS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    I offer you my axis commander lvl 100 with more than 4k mag attack if you use it everyday haha.
    I will send you a request later this evening,I have one low level trooper that hasn't been on in three days and apparently I have reached my max allowed trooper removal for the day lol.
    Kryton-2586

Up The IRONS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kryton View Post
    "Raises his Hand" pick me pick me lol request sent this morning
    I'm so sorry, I had to do some work and did not check the requests. I did't have any inactives, but I checked some of my troopers and deleted a few that clearly don't need my "help" :P

I just accepted you.

OS
    iOS
    I added you due to your post here. You are still showing as Pending in my list. Request is from Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmusic View Post
    Definitely keep him, Axis Commander is a very rare and powerful character.
    I'd be the same, Keeping anyone who has characters that help. Most of my troopers were chosen/have come from these forums so i'd assume there more dedicated but not guaranteed

I've only removed a couple of Troopers who were showing as
    N/A Which i now know means they maybe facebook looped apologies to them if i was premature and you got it sorted
    Real life is the bane of gamers.
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

I tend to give people a bit longer leash because life happens and I would want the same courtesy if I couldn't login for a few days. On the same token, I appreciate all of those who have added me and helped me to progress via their troopers so i'm always looking to rack up the daily trooper points for both of us.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    I added you due to your post here. You are still showing as Pending in my list. Request is from Andy-4743
    I was sleeping, man. I'm super into helping but I won't wake up in the middle of the night :P

Your requeste is gone, I'm sure you found some good troopers.

GGs!!!!