Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Hey Patrice, sorry for the delay! Here are the photos from the show:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j5knjl4sh...N1LvNV0ha?dl=0

I didn't get too any different shots, because I recorded a lot into Video. I'm posting that stuff too, but the files are huge so it's going to be a while.

\m/
    Very nice Mariner. It was your sons first show wasn't it? How did he like it? I kinda regret not taking any photos.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypants View Post
    Very nice Mariner. It was your sons first show wasn't it? How did he like it? I kinda regret not taking any photos.
    Yes it was, and he loved it, he was going crazy! When they started playing The Trooper, you would've thought it was Christmas morning. Some kickass guy behind us gave him his VIP pass as well, which didn't get us anything special, but it's an awesome reminder of the show. Thanks for asking!

Yeah I wish I would've gotten more photos of those set designs. I'm going to post up those videos soon, sadly I didn't get much from the Book Of Souls album, but I've been jamming that out since the show. What a great show.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Yes it was, and he loved it, he was going crazy! When they started playing The Trooper, you would've thought it was Christmas morning. Some kickass guy behind us gave him his VIP pass as well, which didn't get us anything special, but it's an awesome reminder of the show. Thanks for asking!

Yeah I wish I would've gotten more photos of those set designs. I'm going to post up those videos soon, sadly I didn't get much from the Book Of Souls album, but I've been jamming that out since the show. What a great show.
    Very nice, yeah Ive been listening to a ton of The Book of Souls since the show. Ive really been loving If Eternity Should Fail and Death or Glory since seeing them live.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypants View Post
    Very nice, yeah Ive been listening to a ton of The Book of Souls since the show. Ive really been loving If Eternity Should Fail and Death or Glory since seeing them live.
    Hell yeah. I just loaded up 2 vids (same dropbox link), one of which is the intro / if eternity should fail. Though I stopped it at the bridge because I thought they were moving into another song :\

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    It's from the Stranger in a Strange Land single
    Oh wow, he's actually cyborg Eddie with a baddass coat. If Nodding Frog ever decide to go into cosmetics I'd throw my money at them for that alternate skin.
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General