Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Senior Member Crazypants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    The Dark and Bloody Ground State, USA
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Hey Patrice, sorry for the delay! Here are the photos from the show:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j5knjl4sh...N1LvNV0ha?dl=0

    I didn't get too any different shots, because I recorded a lot into Video. I'm posting that stuff too, but the files are huge so it's going to be a while.

    \m/
    Very nice Mariner. It was your sons first show wasn't it? How did he like it? I kinda regret not taking any photos.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Mariner-1212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypants View Post
    Very nice Mariner. It was your sons first show wasn't it? How did he like it? I kinda regret not taking any photos.
    Yes it was, and he loved it, he was going crazy! When they started playing The Trooper, you would've thought it was Christmas morning. Some kickass guy behind us gave him his VIP pass as well, which didn't get us anything special, but it's an awesome reminder of the show. Thanks for asking!

    Yeah I wish I would've gotten more photos of those set designs. I'm going to post up those videos soon, sadly I didn't get much from the Book Of Souls album, but I've been jamming that out since the show. What a great show.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Crazypants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    The Dark and Bloody Ground State, USA
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Yes it was, and he loved it, he was going crazy! When they started playing The Trooper, you would've thought it was Christmas morning. Some kickass guy behind us gave him his VIP pass as well, which didn't get us anything special, but it's an awesome reminder of the show. Thanks for asking!

    Yeah I wish I would've gotten more photos of those set designs. I'm going to post up those videos soon, sadly I didn't get much from the Book Of Souls album, but I've been jamming that out since the show. What a great show.
    Very nice, yeah Ive been listening to a ton of The Book of Souls since the show. Ive really been loving If Eternity Should Fail and Death or Glory since seeing them live.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Mariner-1212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypants View Post
    Very nice, yeah Ive been listening to a ton of The Book of Souls since the show. Ive really been loving If Eternity Should Fail and Death or Glory since seeing them live.
    Hell yeah. I just loaded up 2 vids (same dropbox link), one of which is the intro / if eternity should fail. Though I stopped it at the bridge because I thought they were moving into another song :\

  5. #15
    Senior Member Lulero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    It's from the Stranger in a Strange Land single
    Oh wow, he's actually cyborg Eddie with a baddass coat. If Nodding Frog ever decide to go into cosmetics I'd throw my money at them for that alternate skin.
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

    Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •