Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Awesome analysis, Osiris!!! I've laughed a lot!!! Owl cultists are good just to laugh about, anyway...

..and I've always admired the Scarfie's scarf..
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Pretty Educational and funny Osiris!! Thanks for share!
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Those GIFs made me laugh, cos its true. Still pop their heads out of the book of souls more often than I would like. I look forward to the next installment.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Awesome analysis, Osiris!!! I've laughed a lot!!! Owl cultists are good just to laugh about, anyway...

..and I've always admired the Scarfie's scarf..
    I am glad it made you laugh my friends! But you all know.. It is a fact we are living. Owls are our permanent characters! I tried to find a way to deal with it..

Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Wow Osiris, you're on fire! Supremely excellent thread again. You deserve every bit of those stickies.

I've never used these guys but I agree that their scarf is a nice touch. They wear it better than the Ox Cultists do their suits and ties IMO.
    Thanks Kardas, feels good to have some stickies around here.
    Actually i haven't paid attention on their scarfs before sitting down and doing the crash course
    And yes, they have more fashion spirit than their counterpart Ox Cultists. Idk what business are they in. I am still researching.

Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    Great thread, I used a Corrupt Owl Cultist for much of the campaign, love it.
    I have to admit i have also used some owls for a short time. Hope this thread is also helpful for some newbies. Cuz one of the smartest thing they can do is using their resources for maximum productivity. And owls are one of the most consistent resource in the game.

So when life gives you Owls, make a Owlemonade!
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Osi. Respect

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scimitar View Post
    Osi. Respect
    Scimitar - Arena Owl Champion - Respect!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scimitar View Post
    Osi. Respect
    Respect back to you scimitar, congrats for the eternal and putting an amazing Corrupted Owl Cultist poster
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave