Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    I am also curious as to why I only pull ~20% defensive wins. My team is all fully sharded: Grim Reaper, Wrath, CGR and Nomad... I have fully sharded AOF, W Troll, Red Pyro, CG, Sentinel Harpy and Artillery Dog on the bench... what am I doing wrong?
    I usually get about 15-20%. Think it's just the nature of the beast. The higher ranks are going to be strong offenses with true intelligence behind them. Only a few team compositions that I still have an issue with. I suggested a possible fix in another thread, but per Sparton it's not something they would want to implement because it might result in lower win rates on offense. My math says that's the only way you get better hold rates, not sure how their math works.

My suggestion is here http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...hp?6464-Going-

To be fair, I think Sparton said it would be less strategy. I think it would take a lot more strategy.
    Last edited by Askora; 07-03-2017 at 11:07 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    I usually get about 15-20%. Think it's just the nature of the beast.
    When you consider that the attacking player gets to see what team they're up against and can customize their team against it - or choose to fight someone else entirely - and that they get to directly control their team instead of relying on the AI, it's not surprising to me that defense success rates are only 15-20%.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    When you consider that the attacking player gets to see what team they're up against and can customize their team against it - or choose to fight someone else entirely - and that they get to directly control their team instead of relying on the AI, it's not surprising to me that defense success rates are only 15-20%.
    Exactly! Why I'd made the suggestion I did. It would require more attention to defense, but that's all part of a good strategy. It only stands to reason that as the average offensive rate goes up, the average defense has to drop accordingly. If people want 30% hold rates, they have to accept 70% wins on offense.

OS
    Android
    @Patrice: if I see your team in the defense list, I would gladly record the match, if you wish and I’m at my computer and not on the tablet/phone.

@Askora: pretty good suggestions, I was thinking about going in the Arena ‘blindly’, too.

So, with the permission of Lulero, here is the match:

A few notes:
    The luck was on my side:
    - I went first;
    - NBoL has removed the beneficials when needed;
    - Cyborg randomly (!!!) choosing to kill the Magus Goldenson, which had a spare life in the backpack , instead of finishing for good the NBoL or Pyro, both at low health levels;
    - the void shields were activated when needed;
    - GCR hasn’t revived any ally three rounds in a row, even if she had 7, 10 or 12 energy;
    - GCR hasn’t revived Cyborg;

Due to the fact that I don’t have a top computer, the quality isn’t great, I’ve almost played the game in slow-motion … sorry for this.

I don’t understand why it took so long for the GCR to perform her power move as the only negative effect on her was “lower defense”... that was my thought after seeing the video for a few times, but definitely, our defenses is fully at the hand of the A.I. and it is really pure luck when it does "the good moves".
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    @Patrice: if I see your team in the defense list, I would gladly record the match, if you wish and I’m at my computer and not on the tablet/phone.
    @Moonshadow, that would be awesome !
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    @Moonshadow, that would be awesome !
    It would be, indeed, but I'll need to make my way more closely to the top positions.

Today something was happening, as from the 200+ position, suddenly I went to 500+, and right after then to 300+, without many matches.
    Crazy.
    I wish for a talisman type converter