Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hidden gems

I usually rotate my leader every couple of days. If anyone wants to try out the mine, the monster that is Carriage Rider Eddie (kills the Beast in 2-3 rounds, doesn't give him a chance to change class), or the artillery dog, add me; I have a few inactive troopers I need to boot anyway. HeadlessHed-8461
    Last edited by HeadlessHammerhead; 08-08-2016 at 07:31 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    Bill, I've had a go with VaseOdin's purple mine, and he's a monster. I really want one of my own now.
    *edging towards enough trooper badges for a gunner/assassin rare soul*
    *trying not to hope*
    *actually expecting purple-hatted axis soldier for the fourth week on the trot*
    Sorry for the miscommunication -I have the purple artillery dog, not the mine.

But I hope you pull one this time!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadlessHammerhead View Post
    I usually rotate my leader every couple of days. If anyone wants to try out the mine, the monster that is Carriage Rider Eddie (kills the Beast in 2-3 rounds, doesn't give him a chance to change class), or the artillery dog, add me; I have a few inactive troopers I need to boot anyway. HeadlessHed-8461
    I just deleted an inactive, and sent you a request. Can't wait until I get enough blue shards to get my carriage rider eddie to 5*s!

Bill, I've had a go with VaseOdin's purple mine, and he's a monster. I really want one of my own now.
    *trying not to hope*
    I also heard from someone that the purple harpy is pretty good.

OS
    Android
    Yeah VaseOdin, Gonzo has a purple harpy and she's fab

Hi in my way to finish the game in normal and most levels in hard and madness i found that green undead allied solidier can be a powerful allie, i build him with full magic talismans and one green, and it's one of my allies that always use when i dont have decent troopers for some lvls y and finishim in hard and madness underworld and battlefield and he keep made the things good, he hits around 1400 to 2000 (in advantage) can steal fury so can use specials more usually and he have a AOE heal and with the blue talismans we heal between 1500 - 2000. My alination is carriage eddie 4* and allied soldier (blue) 4* and this guy (allied undead soldier) provides a lot of utility.

In am experimenting with him giving the frost talismans but 35% and shielding but idk maybe if he be 4* it can work. Grettings to all

OS
    iOS
    I really liked undead allied soldier his passive on his basic is amazing. I might level him to five. Idk. Long ways off.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    He is my current Trooper Aur0ra85. Sent you a request. I have two more spots open if anyone needs.

stormseye-8121
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    I'll clear up a slot for ya.

*trying not to hope*
    Yeah his purple mine is a lot of fun to play and has been a saving grace more than a few times. I've been on the lookout for one ever since. I sold all the Dark Hourglasses I got early on but I happened to get another one last night so now I have a project.