Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Hello guys, thanks for the congratz especialy to my long-time trooper, Kardas. I was playing casualy with only daily sow until Saturday afternoon, some 6h before reset. Then I saw I might get to poster again and went for it. Was running for third actually since Kamuz was still at 5000 at that time, with no signs of falling, and I have to admit Carlos scared crap out of me with his 700pts per hour run Send your daughter my regards man After all, you went in front of me last week :P Ratio was kicking in hard and I found threshold at some 47** which held me for solid hour and a half, not to mention ridiculous amount of holds. Anyway, congratz to all of you guys, it was a great run, and my numbers are below:

Attacks: 398 (% went back to 97 form last weeks 98-100 but oh well... lost twice in a row to gmac and Nicko in last hour, among others, though first of gmac's wins was a bit odd, I think his NoL revenged wrong character)
    Defenses: 318 (with decent amount of holds)

See ya all in the ring \m/

OS
    iOS
    Well done to all on the podium - hard work and well deserved status. Thanks also to mjm for keeping the Nicko flame alive and well.

I got to rank 86 - my lowest so far. Just not finding it worth going higher as I had a lucky week on the challenges levels and got 5 Skill Shards over three days which has not happened before!

191 attacks by me.
    160 defences.

My defence still gets clobbered my attacks are 95% plus most weeks...oh well!

Hoping for good new events to have a go at this week - liked the last one and it got me three NOBL to happy with that and the other loots from LOL levels.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Gratz Gmac for the eternal and to the rest on the podium. Thanks mjmxiii for taking Nicko's place and keep that thread alive.

Another full of bugs PvP week is finally over and i found myself thrown out of top 50 in the last secs with 2 losses from players i nvr seen before, i hope at least they got a better place with their wins.
    It seems that whatever i do i loose the toss 90% of the times and especially the last day of pvp which also somehow cripples my toons and nothing procs, i am used to it by now because a month ago i was still getting pissed.
    Also midweek i managed to break both my phone and pad so i was left for 2 days with a crap old phone which led me to many crash/losses, not that it would change anything, just mentioning.
    Another interesting thing is that i see everyone got wrath, even 40 lvl players, unkown up to now suddenly have that superop toon and brake my defence for fun. Offcourse i expect to get him when he will be nerfed so until then i will enjoy eternity eddie and belzecrap.

My stats:
    Atk: 283(85% win rate, hard to get better without op toons and non farmable talismans)
    Def: 238(19% a small raise from last week due to a change in a toon)

Just wait for BNW and bug fixes, hope they are coming soon.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Congratulations to Gmac on another dominating week and thanks to mjmxiii for keeping the weekly threads going and adding the extra acknowledgement of top 10. I tried making a run for top 5 on Saturday but by the time I got there the attacks started piling in and I cannot find a way to get a defense to hold anything so I slipped to 12, still get the same amount of fragments to save up for another Eternity Eddie for Sacrifice! The point system is better but still sucks! I think the most we should lose is 8 points with the state of this A.I. When every win equals 12 points and every loss equals 13 points, if you decide to play more you are punished for doing so. I don't understand why there is so much emphasis on defense when everyone (with the proper talismans and characters) has a 95%+ win rate. It would make sense if the A.I. was efficient and every character that was tough to beat didn't get nerfed but that's not the case.

Attacks 370
    Defenses 312
    Rank 12
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    PVP is getting better and better every week, more different characters are being used, the point system is somehow more fair than before and more new players are getting better chances at reaching the top ranks with NBoL and the well forgotten explosive talismans.
    Congrats to Gmac! He once called me relentless, who is relentless now, Gmac?!
    I hope the new things mentioned last week are around the corner and we see some interesting updates happening soon this week
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Congratulation to the top players
    For the first time I tried to end the week at least as warlord III but it seems it's still far from being feasible. I climbed up to rank two hundred and twenty-something before plummeting. My defense is pitiful and can't spend too much ironite in sow since I need to spare it for the talisman power up pack (soooooo many character not ready for arena) so all fell apart as soon as I stopped playing (hard to log in on saturday night).

these are my stats

attack 138/147 94%
    defence 8/125 6%
    Grim-8797

OS
    Android
    Hi,

Great to see this kind of post not dying.
    This way I could cry a bit on my low def rate every week

Hard way to be/Stay in top 50.

267 attacks
    222 def

May be my best attack side week as I loss only 15 with small amount due to bug (2 to 3?)
    Other are mainly due to new top player setup:
    GRE/AoF/SSD/Wrath

If this team is going first and AI is not that dumb and Wrath remove all talisman powers it could a one/two round win for AI.
    Even after some hard thinking about way to attack it I'm a bit stuck to improve my % other than pray RNGesus :]

Long time I did not encounter a so hard to beat team, last time it was taunt team before immunity talisman.
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    We 100% sure that was week 20 and not 19? I don't really care though

Anyway, that was an awful ending for me.

Rank 27th
    Attack 266/286 93%
    Defense 31/237 13%

Congratulations GMac
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulero View Post
    We 100% sure that was week 20 and not 19? I don't really care though
    19 or 20, it's equally shame still not to have Cyborg on posters. Gotta do something about that

OS
    Android
    Hi guys,

Thanks everybody that congratulate me and thanks MJM to keep this thread going.

My late reply is because i'm a bit embarrassed.

Stats
    1294/1003

So, yeah, you can built a 2k lead, but it's damn hard to keep that going. I knew I'd have time to play due to holidays over here and I wanted to give it a shot, but I went too early and once I realized what I had done I was like "fuck... now I have to play 3 days like a maniac to maintain this, better do it, idiot..."

Don't know how they will solve this, because if people go early and win than some will say it's pay to win, if it's all tight until Saturday, then some will say it's not fun to play. Maybe daily resets that built to Saturday show down? Good luck Devs! Glad I had Etnernal in all points/ratios systems so far.

So Wrath... yeah, that needs balancing, asap, too much of a difference, fells a little like old Prisoner in that way.

And Prisoner passive, can we fix that already?! Come on, still killing lots of combinations. Just let all immunity block it and let it be active on every opponent all rounds if immunity not there.

Hope we get a good update today, but from what I've seen so far, not impressed at all. Kind of sad where this game is going if Eddie events are BIG update. not even patch notes so far...

Cheers
    gmac