Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    iOS
    Lol, good post, GMAC. That was funny...

I can't believe that you did close to 1,300 attacks...wow, and I thought that the Spartan 500 was unbelievably crazy, sheesh! Hats off to you, trooper friend, well done indeed!

Gmac,

Wow 1,200 attacks! that's dedication!! Impressive.

Congrats on Eternal, well deserved

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Gmac,

Wow 1,200 attacks! that's dedication!! Impressive.

Congrats on Eternal, well deserved
    Thx man! (and thx everyone else one more time)

And IceMan, yeah, crazy number of attacks... Well, I got Eternal, but was not well played on my part. Made a mistake, had two options, go down on points and play with everybody Saturday or play a lot and try to maintain a lead that perhaps would make people not much interested to chase. Opted for the latter of course, worse part talking to my girlfriend "babe, you know that thing I do on Saturdays that you hate to much, so... yeah, I got to do it 3 days in a row...love u!" And damn stressful, always on my toes watching if someone would jump too.

Not my best performance at all, I think second one was the best, got Eternal with something like 450 attacks.

Of course, point system and ratios matters a lot. This one is kind of in between "going invisible if you go early" and "too tight to create a lead". Got to adapt to it. Hell, maybe that will even change today again...

See you all later!
    gmac
    Last edited by gmac; 06-21-2017 at 05:47 PM.

OS
    Android
    last week i finished #22 with 4061 points
    attack wins 93% (250/269)
    defense wins 15% (34/221)

attack wins percentage is better than the last weeks which made it easier to keep almost all week in top 25. i only attacked players ranked better or similar in rank with me. a lot of the attack failures happened friday & saturday when i think the AI for the wrath was modified. until late inthe week wrath almost never used his power move. in the last days, 3-4 times my team was killed in the first round after wrath using power move and then a perfect hit from SSD. and those were teams that i won againsts all week, going second or first.
    mkultra-1058

OS
    Android
    I finally got a half-decent defense together, which is why I decided to try to go for a top 100 spot. Though I called it a day 45 minutes before the reset and despite my worst attack success ratio in weeks, I somehow managed to end up on #99.
    Really happy to finally have made it in the two digit ranks. Here are my stats.
    Attacks: 271 Success:84% (shame on me)
    Defense: 232 Success: 15%
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Inishmore View Post
    I finally got a half-decent defense together, which is why I decided to try to go for a top 100 spot. Though I called it a day 45 minutes before the reset and despite my worst attack success ratio in weeks, I somehow managed to end up on #99.
    Really happy to finally have made it in the two digit ranks. Here are my stats.
    Attacks: 271 Success:84% (shame on me)
    Defense: 232 Success: 15%
    Congrats man, I know the feeling. It has only been these past two weeks that I have been able to get into the top 100, so definitely a psychological break through once it happens.

Well done and congrats again!

Btw, still waiting for the slacker MJM to start the "real" week 20 thread. This one is supposed to be for week 19.