Decent 3 Star Characters

Anyone have any opinions on which 3 star characters can turn out to be useful? I'm wondering if there is any point in saving and testing out all these 3 drops or if I should feed them to the pit.

If you know of a 3 star that is a decent replacement for a 4 or 5 star "until you get the 4/5 star", include that too.

OS
    Android
    The 3* that I use are Storm Eddie and the magus allied soldier. I have seen some players use the gunner allied bomber boy (not many) or the gunner undead allied soldier (barely anyone) or mummy eddie (very common). Hope that helps.

OS
    Android
    I think there aren't many more than the ones named before. I could apport just a few more:
    Dog of war - Block as a passive (I don't like it, but I have seen it in the arena).
    Mummy Eddie - One of the fews Eddies I completed, very useful in the arena.
    Possessed Rockets (Warrior and Gunner, specially the last one that has an useful passive, appart from being a heavy hitter).
    Soulless Demon (Warrior)
    Undead Rescuer (Assassin and Sentinel)
    And how can I forget the best 3* toon! Assassin Golden Sun!!! This one worths rising it up.

I have also a 1* or 2* character raised to level 100, and this is Pharaoh Sun Spirit.
    I'm gonna try the Masked Harpy too, now that it has a nice passive (Guardian).

Hope it can help you.

OS
    Android
    I think the assassin axis bomber boy is decent. I have evolved it to 5* and has pretty good stats across the board. No passive and doesn't inflict huge damage (decent though as its true damage) but with ability to mark enemies it can be good if you have other heavy hitters. Its power skill that lowers def, steals fury but most importantly puts permadeath on enemies has helped me in PVP too, good against Golden Sons or other toons that have passive/skill to revive or endure. Also handy in LOL dungeons
    Last edited by thealchemist; 06-28-2017 at 01:42 PM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    These suggestions are all really good but I want to add a few extra:
    - Speed of Light Eddie. His damage isn't the best but he has a superb heal and is packed with great support moves. He also blocks buffs, which is useful against Gunner Lord of Light's Invincibility.
    - Sentinel Allied Soldier. Similar to Sentinel Undead Rescuer, his main draws are his AoE Heal and Cleanse, and the buff removal chance on his basic attack. Don't go to him for damage though.
    - Warrior Golden Son is a good poor man's Assassin Golden Son
    - Assassin Soulless Demon is the magic twin of the Warrior Demon
    - Mummy Eddie is essentially the poor man's Visions Eddie looking at PVP. Both have an AoE Cleanse (though I like Visions' more), and while Mummy goes for taunting, Visions goes for buff removal.

Speaking of AGS, he is the poor man's Gunner Golden Son. GGS does similar damage to AGS but is smarter because his AI doesn't use his Power move as often.

Also, the Beginner's Guide should help greatly here
    Last edited by Kardas; 06-28-2017 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Added Assassin Demon and a bit on Mummy Ed
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired