Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Character Analysis Crash Course - Episode III : POSSESSED MACHINE GUN & RIFLE

Hello everyone!

It was really nice to see you all enjoyed with getting to know more about Sandworms and Owl Cultists!
    Now it is time for episode III. New episode is based on one of the most scary chars in the game : Possessed rifle and machine gun....
    So you think Wrath, Beelzebub or "The Beast" is scary? I suggest you to think twice..

This is the story:

STEP-1--INNOCENT MACHINE GUN / RIFLE

Name:  unpossessed.png
Views: 1483
Size:  77.5 KB

STEP-2--POSSESSION

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 1104
Size:  759.2 KB

STEP-3--POSSESSED MACHINE GUN / RIFLE

Name:  Machine-Gun-Shoots-87939.gif
Views: 1584
Size:  285.7 KB Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 1165
Size:  736.7 KB

Anyway.... Let's see the stats!

1* POSSESSED MACHINE GUN - GUNNER

Name:  possGunner.png
Views: 1257
Size:  137.3 KB

DESIGN :
    At first, good name for a Gunner class! Nothing can be more "Gunny" than a Gun itself! It seems like a simple gun but.. IT IS POSSESSED! That's why it is flying. Next time you see a flying gun, you should run! And if you are an Assassin, run faster! Scary!

Kardas note : "Gunner Rifle is identical to those used by Soldier Eddie and the Allied Soldiers."

STATS :

HP - I think this is the most scariest part. I give you my sincerest apologies Gunner Sandworm, because Possessed Machine Gun wins the oscar for having the LOWEST HP IN THE GAME! 3515 at 5* LVL 100. Bright side is, at least this char is BEST AT SOMETHING!
    ATK - You have a common attack there machine gun, 694. But since you don't have eyes to aim, this is impressive!
    MAGIC - No scaling, irrelevant.
    DEF and MR- Almost none.
    SPECIAL - 466 is a good special. Because you are very special Possessed Machine Gun!

TALISMAN SLOTS :

Mandatory 2 Red + Mandatory 1 Yellow + 3 Uncoloured :

2 mandatory reds make sense since both attacks are physical. But there is one mandatory yellow, why? Wait a minute.. Yes! To boost that 466 special! Which means you can push some fury with this flying gun! Well.. To do that, you should put 2 Dogs of War or something else with Block passive to keep this gun alive - or revive it back with Magus Pharaoh Water Spirit all the time!

SKILLS :

Basic move : Spray - Come on now. Spray?? Are you shooting to mosquitos or what?!? Even it doesn't sound like an attack move, it has %25 chance to Critically Strike (meaning double damage) - impressive! If you max this skill, you can spray (attack) %40 harder!

Power move : Burst Shot - "Physical damage to a single target + Inflicts Bleed on the enemy for 2 turns"

This name sounds much better, burst shot! And it really hurts, it does not have a chance to bleed - it bleeds rightaway when you shoot it. 2 turns! Dealing true damage over time with a chance to Heal Block each turn. Are you having hard time with self-healing enemies? Bring this flying gun! If you max this skill, you will burst %35 harder and make your enemies bleed for 3 turn in the end! No one have that enough blood to face this Gunner..

1* POSSESSED RIFLE - WARRIOR

Name:  possWarrior.png
Views: 1421
Size:  220.2 KB

DESIGN : Looks like Gunner's older brother! And of course as possessed as well. Poor family..

Kardas Note : "If I recall correctly, the Warrior Rifle is identical to the gun carried by the Desert Marauder"

STATS :

HP - One more sincerest apologies to Gunner Sandworm again. Because the big brother Possessed Rifle is sharing the oscar for having the LOWEST HP IN THE GAME WITH IT'S BROTHER! 3515 at 5* LVL 100. If you want best lowest HP characters in the game, look no further than this flying guns!
    ATK - Same common attack, 694.
    MAGIC - No scaling, irrelevant.
    DEF and MR- Don't bother about the MR here, but DEF is 460 which is interesting. Can stand to some warriors! (But you know the question.. How long?)
    SPECIAL - There is no lower SPECIAL than 229 in the game.. But shares lowest special oscar with some other characters. This rifle have 2 oscars in the end, respect!

TALISMAN SLOTS :

Mandatory 2 Yellow + Mandatory 1 Red + 3 Uncoloured :

2 mandatory yellows make sense with basic attack. But power move is true damage, for that you will need assass... Okay don't bother. Just keep this rifle alive if you can. Throw some primitive talismans and see how it will work!

SKILLS :

Basic move : Shoot - Couldn't be a better name for rifle attack. That's the spirit! Teach your little brother about how to behave like a gun! He is spraying around... Anyway, shares %25 Critically strike chance as his brother and physical damage increases with SPECIAL stat. Isn't it fun to have lowest SPECIAL in the game and having an attack scaling with SPECIAL? Of course it is! But if you max this skill, you can shoot %55 harder like a boss.

Power move : Shank -
    "True damage to a single target + %50 chance to Heal Block the enemy for 2 turns"

Wait a minute.. True damage? Is this true? Idk how it will work with 694 attack and 233 magic in the end.. But Heal Block chance for 2 turns is impressive! If you max this skill, you can hit %30 harder and have an %65 chance to Heal Block the enemy! Bring those guys against self healers and be their nightmare!

Your welcome.
    I hope you are enjoying your Possessed Machine Guns and Rifles!
    Feel free to share your experiences with these flying guns!
    Last edited by osiris0000; 06-19-2017 at 11:08 PM.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

Another amazing one Osiris!! Thanks for share, next time I'll bring some exorcist to he battle... 😉
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    iOS
    Lol

Excellent work! Hope you do more.

Meathead maybe?

OS
    Android
    I admire your productivity most of all I think. Once again, well done!

If I recall correctly, the Warrior Rifle is identical to the gun carried by the Desert Marauder, while the Gunner Rifle is identical to those used by Soldier Eddie and the Allied Soldiers.
    Last edited by Kardas; 06-19-2017 at 04:19 PM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Hahaha, excellent thread, mate, gave me such a laugh. You do have a talent...both from a production/creativity standpoint and from all the jokes and sarcasm.

Well done, I needed that laugh.

Cheers and thanks again!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Another amazing one Osiris!! Thanks for share, next time I'll bring some exorcist to he battle... 😉
    It would be a great counter! "Kill all enemies with holy water"

Quote Originally Posted by RCarter View Post
    Lol

Excellent work! Hope you do more.

Meathead maybe?
    Ofc i am planning to do more! How can i ignore Meatheads? I am planning to make one episode for them also

Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    I admire your productivity most of all I think. Once again, well done!

If I recall correctly, the Warrior Rifle is identical to the gun carried by the Desert Marauder, while the Gunner Rifle is identical to those used by Soldier Eddie and the Allied Soldiers.
    Kardas, you gave me a very solid info here! I have missed that. You have eyes for details for sure. Now already inserted your points into the post as "Kardas Note"s

Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Hahaha, excellent thread, mate, gave me such a laugh. You do have a talent...both from a production/creativity standpoint and from all the jokes and sarcasm.

Well done, I needed that laugh.

Cheers and thanks again!

And thanks for all the kind words my friends! I am also having fun while doing this. Another reason is sometimes i am just getting bored to talk about only shiny and popular characters. There is so many untold stories for so many characters. So, new episodes will keep coming
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

OS
    Android
    Another great episode! Meatheads and Voidlings are anxiously awaiting their spotlight! I mean, how cool is it that we have both a Dark and a Light Assassin Voidling?!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Another great episode! Meatheads and Voidlings are anxiously awaiting their spotlight! I mean, how cool is it that we have both a Dark and a Light Assassin Voidling?!
    Thanks! Yes, they are also on the list. It is cool to have both dark and light. I wish there was Gunner and Assassin Corrupted Ox Souls..

OS
    Android
    Osiris, thank you for making me laugh so much about the characters I didn't use and never intend to do it..

And this is the best part for me:

Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Basic move : Spray - Come on now. Spray?? Are you shooting to mosquitos or what?!? Even it doesn't sound like an attack move, it has %25 chance to Critically Strike (meaning double damage) - impressive! If you max this skill, you can spray (attack) %40 harder!
    "Spray"?? ... really?? ...someone there at the NF has a weird sense of humor naming a gun attack like this. Its the best!!
    I wish for a talisman type converter

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    I've always had a soft spot for the mighty machine gun... glad to see it get its day. Hails, good Osiris!

I also eagerly await Meathead Awareness Day! It is so long overdue.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools