Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wow this is a really great write up! I look forward to next episode...

OS
    iOS
    Looks like ive been away for a while... holy shit these threads are being stickied! Lol! Great work buddy, u made me smile, from what i see it looks like it took a while to make these, pretty much my shit thread that i made some time ago, meathead vs corrupt skull (what a failure of a discontinued series that was) But with 10x the effort!

But holy shit! Its sticked!

I hereby give this series of threads the "NekroApproves" badge, marking it for death, and prosperity, may ur series flourish and remain stickied, from this moment, and to eternity, i will be giving this series my support as a sponser by posting something whenever i have nothing to do on Wow, morrowind or any shit game on my pc that im playing but still didnt complete, which is highly unlikely, u should be proud of urself osiris!

Also holy shit... Name:  IMG_2564.PNG
Views: 949
Size:  1.47 MB

IS IT WORTH THE RISK?!?

Dunno shit about mystic eddie, damn it gotta get him though for his amazing look, he may be as disappointing as shaman! Well shaman has 2 shards and soldier about 6... both really useless chars though... for me atleast...
    Last edited by Nekroliun; 06-25-2017 at 05:57 AM.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertax616 View Post
    Wow this is a really great write up! I look forward to next episode...
    Thanks my friend! Next episode is on the way..

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Looks like ive been away for a while... holy shit these threads are being stickied! Lol! Great work buddy, u made me smile, from what i see it looks like it took a while to make these, pretty much my shit thread that i made some time ago, meathead vs corrupt skull (what a failure of a discontinued series that was) But with 10x the effort!

But holy shit! Its sticked!

I hereby give this series of threads the "NekroApproves" badge, marking it for death, and prosperity, may ur series flourish and remain stickied, from this moment, and to eternity, i will be giving this series my support as a sponser by posting something whenever i have nothing to do on Wow, morrowind or any shit game on my pc that im playing but still didnt complete, which is highly unlikely, u should be proud of urself osiris!

Also holy shit... Name:  IMG_2564.PNG
Views: 949
Size:  1.47 MB

IS IT WORTH THE RISK?!?

Dunno shit about mystic eddie, damn it gotta get him though for his amazing look, he may be as disappointing as shaman! Well shaman has 2 shards and soldier about 6... both really useless chars though... for me atleast...
    Nekro, welcome back! (idk how long you're gonna stay this time as usual)

Yeah, that post of yours was f'n funny man. I got inspired from you and Kardas, i have mentioned and honoured your name and Kardas for inspiration, at the first episode of this series! Just trying to make kind of mix with my voice here. 1 - 3 star chars are not alone

I haven't played Wow yet, idk about that. But Morrowind. That can take some years to travel all that map. No fast travel, pure RPG - i understand you. Cuz i have played Skyrim quite a lot, played with Morrowind little bit but didn't go much further. It can really take long time so i understand.

Btw, you can BBQ those if you have no feeling for those chars. If you are not using them on farming PVE or PVP, you can enjoy smelling tasty smoke of BBQ and get some Seer Souls in same time. Seer Souls have ultra higher chance to drop those following characters:

Corrupted Owl Cultist, Corrupted Ox Cultist, Wickerdog Queen & King, Sentinel & Magus Allied Soldier, Warrior & Magus Harpy, Demon & Rocket Dog

Those are guaranteed drops in any stack.

Your welcome
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Btw, you can BBQ those if you have no feeling for those chars. If you are not using them on farming PVE or PVP, you can enjoy smelling tasty smoke of BBQ and get some Seer Souls in same time. Seer Souls have ultra higher chance to drop those following characters:

Corrupted Owl Cultist, Corrupted Ox Cultist, Wickerdog Queen & King, Sentinel & Magus Allied Soldier, Warrior & Magus Harpy, Demon & Rocket Dog

Those are guaranteed drops in any stack.

Your welcome
    Sweet! Got 12 seer souls and got myself a sick green bomber boy! Rest where the guaranteed chars, i must be the luckiest player alive!

But srsly yesterday i opened 5 normal souls, 4 of which were 4*s, which made me want to sac shit
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!