OS
    Android

Set of talismans for Eternity Eddie

Hi guys, i just got him yesterday and i'm trying to get him to max level, just 4 levels and he's going to be ready, but i need a nice set for him, i don't really know what to put on him since all of his skills do true damage and i don't know if you can boost that damage.
    Noob question but i hope some of you know what to equip on him.

OS
    iOS
    played against him a few times and noticed that is kind of weak in defense

so i put the following in mine: 3 assassin to boost the atk, 2 resilience (hp x atk/magic) and 1 green misc for health as well

hope it helps
    IronSentinel-5126

OS
    iOS
    I have been experimenting with mine and I discovered a few sets one being two health talismans and 4 assassin talismans or 3 invisibility talismans and 3 assassin talismans try to make the attack and magic line up close to each other on the second set I have written or you could be a nick of and go all out with 6 assassin talismans but remember when building him that he is assassin so it is way better to have even attack and magic than all out attack

OS
    Android
    I use 3 assassin talismans, and 3 health talismans. Then I have him paired with the sentinel harpy that uses 3 energy talismans and 3 thief talismans. The plan there is to keep Eddie around long enough to benefit from the Thief special that is being provided.

OS
    Android
    if i had him, i'd run him the same way as i run my other assassin eddies:
    6x purple. double assassin set for max damage or assassin/void or assassin/vampiric for other effects

For best results, pair him with a reviver (optimal: dual corrupt rescuer)
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed