Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Treeb0mbb going to quit for some time

Hey guys well as the title says I'm going on a break for myself since I'm doing some classes this summer I wanna try and focus on my schoolwork and such so might not have any or no time at all to play. I've been trying to play all 50 troopers but these past 2 weeks it's been hell and I can't do it anymore. I'll still be playing probably each day but for maybe 10 min or less I can't invest more time into this game.

I really like these new events the team is doing but still there is no point for me in playing I beat the story and don't have the necessary talismans or characters to have a fun time in PVP. I've recently got a bunch of more characters but the time it takes to invest the talismans and upgrade them to max level is just too time consuming. I've been spending hours on this game to do all the daily rewards, skull quests, troopers, and grind for loot which takes numerous hours of my life.

I would be really happy if they finally add a method to finish battles a lot faster which would help a lot.

Anyway if any if you guys read this thanks and you can take me off your trooper list if you want I'll be very inconsistent with trooper points so it's up to you. Thanks for all the support and help for now.

P.S. Will be here for the next update probably but let's hope it's good or I'm just gonna have to leave again.
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    Android
    Thanks for all the badges Treeb0mb. Your studies are far more important than a game. Best of luck to you! If you decide to come back just send a request. I'll make room.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Hate to see ya go but completely understand. Good Luck to ya treeb0mbb.

OS
    iOS
    And so another one leaves. Gonna hate to see you go but studying takes precedence. Good luck in all that you do!
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    iOS
    Another great trooper leaving! Thanks for all the playing man! But as already said there are things far more important than a game in live. Hope, you will be back one day! I wish you success with your studies!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    damn man, sad to hear, but go on with your studies, there are paying your bills later
    Last edited by slauki; 06-20-2017 at 01:09 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Sad to see you go but I fully understand. Was nice having you on the forum. Best of luck with your studies!
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Sorry to see you go, my friend. You have been one of my longest serving troopers, and you kept me on when I went on my break, so I will return the favor and keep you on as well....I still have Hornetaker...

Best of luck to you for your studies...take care buddy!

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the heads up. I think your approach is good - logging in so you don't miss things (like Shell Talismans) but making your time investment minimal until you're inspired to do otherwise.

Good luck with your studies and thanks for he badges!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Damn not you too b0mbTrees! Fuuuudge!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619