Thread: Nomad

OS
    iOS

Nomad

Anyone else use a Nomad, and notice it is getting killed in one hit all of a sudden?
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    Anyone else use a Nomad, and notice it is getting killed in one hit all of a sudden?
    Never happened to me. But i got killed by Nomad a lot in one hit all of a sudden.. If this keeps happening consistent, you may clear your LOTB app cache. Sometimes it helps with glitches.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Never happened to me. But i got killed by Nomad a lot in one hit all of a sudden.. If this keeps happening consistent, you may clear your LOTB app cache. Sometimes it helps with glitches.
    Will do. Ty.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    iOS
    Yes, I have had t happen to me a few times by a fully sharded GRE. In fact, happened today to me by Chaosego888 I think. He went first and I barely got a turn in...once my Nomad was destroyed it was bye bye Iceman!

My Nomad has 3 Green Talismans, including 2 Health, and is well balanced on MR and Def, so I guess some GREs are just beasts.

And btw, it looked like my Nomad was wiped out on the first slash itself, because the GRE then went after my Eddie on the subsequent slashes...was not a fun thing to see. My jaw dropped and stayed that way for 10 mins after the match, lol!!!

OS
    Android
    I have faced a couple of teams that were apparently built for full damage and not much for survivability. Usually with an AoF. Not sure who the teams were.

I may give it a try if they fix the penetrating and piercing talismans.

Update: Tried all blue on my GRE against Warrior Newborn. Don't have 6 holy, so two Life, two penetrating, two holy. I managed 8036 per strike on the boss.
    Last edited by Askora; 06-20-2017 at 03:24 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    I have faced a couple of teams that were apparently built for full damage and not much for survivability. Usually with an AoF. Not sure who the teams were.

I may give it a try if they fix the penetrating and piercing talismans.

Update: Tried all blue on my GRE against Warrior Newborn. Don't have 6 holy, so two Life, two penetrating, two holy. I managed 8036 per strike on the boss.
    Yes, GRE is easily killed imo, but man, he can hit like a beast if you talisman him just right, even without full shards.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    Yes, GRE is easily killed imo, but man, he can hit like a beast if you talisman him just right, even without full shards.
    MCR hits Nomad hard as well. Mine does a little over 10,000 damage when she hits him. My GRE is fully sharded and squishy, but he's a great counter for Nomad and Samurai.