OS
    Android

Random crashing on Galaxy S8

As stated in the title my game has been erratically crashing usually during a match causing me to burn through sands of time.

Cleared the cache and uninstalled/reinstalled the game but to no avail. Any help would be nice. Thanks

OS
    Android
    Good Morning,

I'm lucky if it even starts on my Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus. If it does it crashes within about 2mins.

I'm waiting on an update to fix this, in the mean time, playing fine(for this game so crashes about 3 times a day) on my Samsung Tab S3.

Cheers

Kevin

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kjtaylor13 View Post
    Good Morning,

I'm lucky if it even starts on my Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus. If it does it crashes within about 2mins.

I'm waiting on an update to fix this, in the mean time, playing fine(for this game so crashes about 3 times a day) on my Samsung Tab S3.

Cheers

Kevin
    Nice to know it's not just me.

OS
    Android
    I had this issue when I upgraded the android version to 7.0 and the only solution I got was to downgrade to 6.0 version.
    Carlos

OS
    Android
    Those are known Nougat' solo bugs it is not about the game.
    I had to downgrade my phone to older android and this app ( and many others) are now stable ( known MACL0) apart lol

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"