Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    the single post didn't say a lot, but it did say all tier vi sacrifices would give a mystic soul. It failed to mention however, whether or not lower tier sacrifices would have a chance at dropping a mystic soul, I would remain hopeful in the meantime
    Haven't given that any thought yet... Hey let's stay positive en hope they do!
    "Undercover of the veil of your disguise
    The men that fear you are the ones that you despise
    No one's certain what you future will behold
    You're a legend you own story will be told"

floki-4148

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie666 View Post
    Any clarification from any Devs would be appreciated

Yeee, all this sudden secrecy is killing me.
    C'mon devs throw us a bone.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post
    Yeee, all this sudden secrecy is killing me.
    C'mon devs throw us a bone.
    I'm not surprised the devs have been forum quite lately. Every time one does pop up some random manchild complains and/or throws a tantrum about something. I'm sure their painfully aware that BNW is falling behind the "first half of the year" schedule that was mentioned in the state of the nation post and plenty of people on here have repeatedly stated their displeasure with the delays and lack of new content. No sense becoming a lighting rod for criticism just for the sake of it. I'm sure we will hear from them when they have answers to the community's questions and/or have some news. As for tomorrows event Nicko had a good educated guess on how it will work. Either way we will find out in a day.

Regarding the event, a Tier VI sacrifice is one way of getting Seer Souls, but it's not the only way to be able to get those souls, or the new Eddie.

We will reveal more about the Eddie and the limited time promotions around him closer to the start of the event.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Regarding the event, a Tier VI sacrifice is one way of getting Seer Souls, but it's not the only way to be able to get those souls, or the new Eddie.

We will reveal more about the Eddie and the limited time promotions around him closer to the start of the event.
    Thanks Sparton, I knew you guys rocked!
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android

Thanks Sparton, any information is appreciated.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

Awesome! Forgive me my jumping to conclusions! Can't wait for the event! You guys should be thanked more for these awesome events! \m/
    "Undercover of the veil of your disguise
    The men that fear you are the ones that you despise
    No one's certain what you future will behold
    You're a legend you own story will be told"

floki-4148

Event thread is up! Check out the details and discuss it with others over there.

OS
    Android

duped

13 souls 13 3star dupes woooooooooooo yea not even enough for the req sacrifice

OS
    Android
    I just picked up 10 seer souls in the store, dropped all at once ,received mystic eddie, vampire hunter eddie, (did not have), dupe CRE, and 7 other dupes. so 2 keepers and 8 to the hole.