Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: And you?

OS
    iOS
    Gulp, no this again! Jeezo when will we all take a chill pill on who is the best and who is not. I am pretty sure if someone just sat for a week and did nothing else except play this game into the ground they would be eternal - regardless of if they have the top toons or not. I am pretty sure if someone was committed enough to do this they would get the eternal position as to get it takes masses and masses of time - even if you have a top defence and 100% win record - you can have that or pretty close to it but you have to put in hours and hours everyday if you want to be sure. Please lets just let Jofer do his thing and be happy doing it...as others have said here others only get eternal when he can't be arsed. Simples!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    No more posts on this thread all.

Let's kill this.

Moving on...
    Canyptian-2758

Quote Originally Posted by Bengio View Post
    The eternal zamasu...
    Ahhahahahahhahahahahahahhaah
    Besides you, I have a life outside the game. anyone can be fucking eternal just sitting their asses all week playing.
    Ohh wait is not that easy, you haven't done it yet

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by CanyptianFit View Post
    No more posts on this thread all.

Let's kill this.

Moving on...
    Oh please stop this shit.
    I think the forum needs someone to supervise these threads.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

Hi everyone. As mentioned in the past, we don't mind banter or heated discussion, but this thread is going no where good. The discussion was created to specifically call out/attack one of our players, and as such does not contribute to a positive environment.

I'm going to be closing this thread. Moving forward I request that no one create a thread with the express purpose of calling out or attacking another player. Any such threads found in future will be closed and deleted.

If you have an issue or any questions, please send one of us a private message here, or email our support team at support@ironmaidenlegacy.com.