Hybrid View

Need help with Gunner Corrupt Rescuer

Hello all! I recently pulled this char from a legendary soul and if I remember correctly she used to be one if the stronger BNW chars. I want to use her but I can't decide about talismans. I think she is a good char for PvP. But I don't have any talismans based on Defense so I don't want to invest so much on a wrong combination. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

OS
    Android
    i use 2 red (iron fierce) 2 health and 2 immunity. she is a killer on pvp and i use her 95% of the time. but she is prolly the single most OP character at the moment :P she is even more broken than wrath i feel.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i use 2 red (iron fierce) 2 health and 2 immunity. she is a killer on pvp and i use her 95% of the time. but she is prolly the single most OP character at the moment :P she is even more broken than wrath i feel.
    Thanks slauki! I will use this setup, does she also work on defense?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertax616 View Post
    Thanks slauki! I will use this setup, does she also work on defense?
    many people use her and she can be very tough and annoying with the right teammates. maybe energy talismans would be the better option for defense since she is more of a supporter than a damage dealer.

i like my setup for offense very much, but it all depends on the plans you have with a specific character. so there is no 100% correct answer regarding the "right" talisman setup.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    One problem at the moment is, that the iron talisman bonus does not work ! Therefore I hesitate to maximise her...
    Do you encounter the same bonus failure?

OS
    iOS
    Hello

Sparton confirmed several times the bonus does affect the characters during battle. The only bug with Iron Talisman set bonus is that it is not showing on My Team screen (cosmetic bug basically).
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    One problem at the moment is, that the iron talisman bonus does not work ! Therefore I hesitate to maximise her...
    Do you encounter the same bonus failure?
    i belive this is only a visial bug. i made some testings right now and i found that the guardian ones are making slightly more damage than irons
    so i will put them one from now on!

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    many people use her and she can be very tough and annoying with the right teammates. maybe energy talismans would be the better option for defense since she is more of a supporter than a damage dealer.

i like my setup for offense very much, but it all depends on the plans you have with a specific character. so there is no 100% correct answer regarding the "right" talisman setup.
    Thank you for the answer, I think I will use her as a defensive...

OS
    Android
    GCR is probably the most annoying foe in pvp (1vs1 is practically unkillable) and one of my fastet defeat was against one with an explosive talisman set (well, that's also beacause it blended perfectly with the rest of the opposing team)
    Grim-8797