Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Sealed disable a random ability.

Corrupt general has a power 7 cost that AoE seals.
    ACR has a passive skill that seal one toon for 2 turn every turns.
    Some others can as well.

Not worth the effort to setup IMO.
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieCarva View Post
    Could someone clarify to me how this works ???

Deals magic damage to a single target.
    Inflicts Doom on the target if they are currently Sealed.
    LV 2/3/4 DMG+ 10/15/20%

Currently Sealed ??? Whats this ?

His fury has a 50% chance of instantly killing a toon whos doomed, but i didnt figure out how to put things to work.

first, you need to get Seal from another teammate (this is why a suggested a change in the post above).

So, in order to achv the fury insta kill, you need to Seal someone. Purple Rescuer, Prisioner or DM can do the trick. Then, with the enemy sealed, you get a guaranteed Doom (seal will change to doom). And finally, you unleash your fury... And pray, cuz there is a chance to kill (or not) the enemy by proccing Doom.

Freeze is the same. Got 3 debuffs? Sure ice cream.
    In-game nick: Ravy-8961
    Daily PvP player.

"The punishment is death for all who lives."

Se você está lendo esta mensagem, existe uma chance de você ser brasileiro(a). Envie uma mensagem privada para mim qualquer hora. Estamos recrutando...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapathusara View Post
    first, you need to get Seal from another teammate (this is why a suggested a change in the post above).

So, in order to achv the fury insta kill, you need to Seal someone. Purple Rescuer, Prisioner or DM can do the trick. Then, with the enemy sealed, you get a guaranteed Doom (seal will change to doom). And finally, you unleash your fury... And pray, cuz there is a chance to kill (or not) the enemy by proccing Doom.

Freeze is the same. Got 3 debuffs? Sure ice cream.
    Who needs to worry about all that garbage. Transcend doubles the damage of the rest of your team. Only tried one of my troopers that has him so far, want to set up a few toons before I use the others. My Ultimate Sacrificial Heart did 5800+ points of damage to sentinel Lord of Light. The Mystic Eddie I tried didn't hit hard, so I'm thinking he's more support than anything. Haven't tried any of his other abilities, but I'm thinking take him, an AoF and a few heavy hitters and you should be able to make pvp a one round event. Not OP at all.

OS
    Android
    Tried his ascension and wow my other toons went crazy. Non sharded assassin cotd hit for 14k in total.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    What inspired this Eddie? Also, he looks awesome. If only I had luck with summoning.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    What inspired this Eddie? Also, he looks awesome. If only I had luck with summoning.
    Seventh son art
    Name:  clairvoyant_18_ironmaidenwallpaper.jpg
Views: 5021
Size:  570.3 KB
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

Maybe a talisman with the seal hability coming soon. Would be nice !

OS
    iOS
    Is it just me or does the blue and red eye make him look clown like?
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    Android
    I got him but don't like what he can do, he is a wimp! Can't believe devs made a big deal out of this one.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    After using him last night and this morning, I have these thoughts on him:

1. Ascension is the best trick in the book. All teammates crush it. I used this in LOL and to farm quickly, and try to get it off in the Arena as well... but at a cost of 6, and with MCR's freeze move dominating the arena, you have to choose between the two. And MCR wins that one - at least until I can skill shard Mystic.
    2. Holy Path is cool if you get the immortality, but they come back to life with almost no HP. One hit and they're done, unless you manage to get your Truth And Lies move off before then. Fix that HP issue and this move is awesome.
    3. Truth and Lies - works pretty solid. It says it's based on your MR, but I was pulling 12k health with 1200 MR and the same with 2000 MR from some ivory talismans... so not sure that this is scaling properly.
    4. His standard Dream move (with chance to vanish) is fine, but very difficult to get a perfect hit on... it goes pretty quickly.
    5. Seventh Seal - ugh. Only gotten that seal trick to work once, and that was with ACR on my team. Tried many times. The setup is painfully long, and completely useless in Arena because he'll be dead before you get that Fury (this was with 2 fury-stealing toons as well).
    6. Time To Die fury move is solid damage-wise (got 1 skill shard on it) and the animation is fine, but I wish it was a little more grandiose. I like the big theatrical fury moves.
    7. The best thing about Freezing Glance is the name. By the time I've got 3 negative effects on someone, I can kill them off with someone else rather than waste a turn and freeze them.

All in all, I'll be sharding him up to max. He seems to have great potential, and he's also one of the Eddies I wanted most when I found out about this game. I'll come back and add another assessment after that happens, but seeing as how I'm not Jofer, it's going to take a while for me to save up those skill shards! \m/