Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I'll add this quick note - if (when) the time comes that we can use multiple Eddies, pairing Mystic with Eternity Eddie would be a beautiful combo. Eternity's fury dooms more often than not, and then Mystic in for the kill... can't wait to make that happen!

OS
    Android
    Just another way OP toon. Didn't pull him, but several troopers with him so tried him out. With Ascension, my unsharded Nomad got a nice 17,451 point hit on sentinel LoL. Only hit for 10,073 without ascension. Had to work hard to try out his heal ability, which seems to heal the whole team extremely well, didn't get a chance to see how the debuff removal works.

His Fury, doesn't look promising due to too much setup, basic abilities seem to be a bit lackluster with his low damage. He shines with those power abilities though. Something very obvious just by looking at the descriptions. Entire team super buff that requires no skill shards and is 100% (unless beneficial effects happened to be blocked). About the only ability that seems worth getting skill shards on is Holy Path, and why bother when that ability will probably not get used much.

I have to wonder how the conversation between the devs went though. Maybe something like.

Dev1: "You know all those toons we had to nerf since they were way to unbalanced? We should make a character that can not only nullify that, but can make them even more overpowering then they were before."

Dev2: "That's a great idea! I'm sure the players will like that way more than new content or bug fixes."

Don't get me wrong, I'm not upset because I didn't pull him. I only bought 3 Seer souls and while I've got enough to make a Tier VI sacrifice, I don't like the fact that now I don't even have a chance for Skill shards or a Legendary soul at that tier. Most people who have the means to try and get him will have him in the first couple of days, after that it's pointless.

Both of my brothers are Maiden fans and gamers. I got them both playing, and they've since grown tired of the game. I've watched as numerous forum members (which I see as the hardcore players) give up on the game. I read the comments on their FB page and see almost nothing but disappointment in the game and videos with a paltry 3K views. All of that really makes me wonder where this game is headed.

I applaud the developers for trying to make the game free to play. I realize they need to make money, but the prices are outrageous. I can buy an entire game (with considerably more content and few if any bugs) for my console for the price of a skill shard pack. The RNG part can be frustrating, but I can live with that. Once in a while it seems like they make some headway with new features, but then they do something that makes the game feel like a late alpha or very early beta.

Sorry to anyone who took the time to read this. I just needed to rant as I love the concept of the game, the execution leaves a lot to be desired. I'm not done playing yet, but it gets harder every day.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post

Sorry to anyone who took the time to read this. I just needed to rant as I love the concept of the game, the execution leaves a lot to be desired. I'm not done playing yet, but it gets harder every day.
    Don t worry Askora.. you are in good company.. lot of players that feel the same way
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    *Hugs Askora*

I can see where you coming from, even though I don't feel the same. I got caught up in some other similar games, this one is rather cheap (ikr), unique and love the fluff. So I keep up with its flaws, mostly the game logic to me, we only see the tip of the iceberg but given the bugs that surface I can only imagine what's going on behind the scene and how hard it is for the devs to keep going... Not surprised the new areas are taking time, actually I hope they refactoring a lot of things, I'd be pleasantly surprised.

This thread should be brighter though! About the new Eddie:

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    I'll add this quick note - if (when) the time comes that we can use multiple Eddies, pairing Mystic with Eternity Eddie would be a beautiful combo. Eternity's fury dooms more often than not, and then Mystic in for the kill... can't wait to make that happen!
    You can already do similar stuff in PvE. And no need to fetch far, when you switch your Eddie you keep the buffs, like ascension. AoF helps to make the most of it.
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General

OS
    iOS
    Name:  IMG_1059.JPG
Views: 1043
Size:  22.3 KB

Should have released the spiders from mars along with Bowie Eddie.

Name:  IMG_1058.JPG
Views: 987
Size:  146.9 KB
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    All I can say so far is he looks like David Bowie.
    I've been calling him Uncle Rick 'cause he looks like Rick from Rick & Morty.

Name:  337362_014.jpg
Views: 1087
Size:  65.5 KB
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Ha. I'm not familiar with Rick and Morty, but he does look like that guy. Is the other guy a GBB without his helmet?
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Im lazy
    Just added this to my maxed eddies collection. Any useful combos or teams that go well with this guy. Might figure something out by myself when i have the time
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    i summoned yesterday night its only lvl 79 i change the GRE EDDIE (full lvl and skills) with Mystigue all skill lvl (1) its AMAZING i put him into arena and garden of dismay lvl x and garden of life auto combat arena i win 9/10 combat and autofarm gardens easily
    4 set Holy and 2 Stone max lvl all of this the rest of team is .. Child of the damned(gunner) (fullskills) with PRimordial Talisman (not foul lvl yet) 6 pack, WRATH full skills 1 set Immortal Talisman(purple) and 1 set Strike Talisman(red) and BEELZEBUB Full skill Eternal Talisman 6 pack green low level all of this 40/40 lvl 4 ... this combo makes the all team an AMAZING TANK

OS
    iOS
    Speed of light does a better job triggering doom if he has a applier